Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChaoticOne2

03-28-2013

I've always preferred a team that can jst CC, and so far that has goten our team pretty far, even with our limited skills, never lost to darius, you guys must not be handling the situation accordingly. but to the comp we use:
Kennen: Ultimate is great, rush zhonyas, or wooglet's i believe it is in TT, and u should win a fight pretty hands down
Wukong: Ultimate syncs well with the kennen and he brings the phyiscal damage, while kennen does magical
Jayce: Kites, can beat darius, deals steady damage like an adc while staying tanky
But that's jst me, im shure there are better team comps

znilbog

03-28-2013

In my opinion. Eve is a really strong champ in TT. Her quick burst of damage and High mobility make her a great champ. I pretty much always rush a rylias to make up for my squishiness.

LOLLYVOLLEY

03-28-2013

hi

sirios killz

03-28-2013

morgana(range,cc,spell sheild, stealth)
shaco(jack in the boxes provide perfect 1 man bait, his ulti on this map great because the map is smaller so its easier to bait people from a safe bush, his abilitys also make for great retreat for the whole team)

akali(her bubble make a perfect combo with the speed boost in the middle of the map this makes for easy get aways, her all around mobility and statistics go with th map perfectly)

Gangplank(his ulti on such a small map is great for team fight his all around burst dmg intimidates people)

trundle ( his barrier he summon slows and block the enemy he is perfect for team fights on tt but he is only worth playing if the person think for the team and not himself so he is kinda iffy)

miss fortune ( her all around cc, her ulti in combo with here raining bullets deals heavy dmg to enemy in team fights and kills can be ealisy secured with her dmg boost)

elise ( her versatility is great for this map for defence and offense but should not stay in lane she should roam between the 2, her movment speed in spider mode make this easeir, when going on the offence for a gank or push here jump and leap make for perfect ganks, in caster mode she can help defend a lane and easily counter a push with her stun and toxic venom, and votilating spider)

im not saying these champs are for everyone and easy enough to pick up and play. they require alot of skill and team work that is what i based my decisions on. but none of these are op on there own unless they are against terible opponets.

Drewship

03-28-2013

yeah any tank really does quite well on tt its quite annoying. me and a couple friends played the old tt almost non stop and you had a tank, an ad bruiser/or adc, and an apc. now anything anyone ever does is build tank teams
it really sucks

DoubleBlackPower

03-28-2013

master yi is too good at this map

Bloodie

03-28-2013

fiddle

Rebel Arc

03-30-2013

lf you can build Warmogs and have a gap closer youre pretty damn good

Dangerous Music

03-30-2013

master yi is unstoppable due to no thornmail

TOP10 ELO

03-30-2013

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyycccccccceeeeeeeee