Who are the best champions?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeusExFides

03-19-2013

Jarvan IV, Rumble, and Vi. Very nice initiation with Vi Ulti into whombo combo with J4 + Rumble Ulti.

Naruto and Sasuk

03-19-2013

i would say garen is the best champion. he has a lot of damge and able to survive during tight spaces. he is not easy to kill. ashe and ezreal will also be the best champions, too. this is because if an enemy is low on health, they could ude their "r" shot and slain the enemies as possibe. ashe and ezreal is different from garen, because ashe and ezreal is a ranged, so when they attack enemies with low health, it could be a good support to any champion allie that have low health, too. garen is good because he sharges up to emeies, but ashe and ezreal could help garen when he has low health. this is why i think these are the best champion.

donamahn123

03-19-2013

it's all draven

Twosevenska

03-19-2013

Maokai can be good if you lvl Sapplings last and use them to grant map vision.
Teemo can be troublesome if you do not get a clear advantage pre-level 6. It's bad enough he forces you to get a lightbringer with low detect range, but in the end he sees you and just runs thus making any gank almost impossible if you don't start farming mushrooms early on. In a way just getting a teemo makes it too easy to delay someone on the opposing team.
Singed can also become quite hard or at least bothersome. Right picks can shut him down.
Hecarim is a monster. High Regen makes it unworthy to poke, he can push well and quickly gank any lane with almost no cost.
Darius if he knows what he is doing can always take down one enemy and leave the others heavily damage before falling.
Ezreal can farm safely all game since he can pass most walls.
Kassadin he can safely ult in and out of any nexus without you realizing it since he does it from the jungle...

However to be honest I think there's more weak/useless champions than exactly strong ones, which is kinda natural since the game is geared more towards the SR mode.

bboymd

03-19-2013

Headhunter nidalee

DjVodkaDoc

03-20-2013

I once played a Kassadin that was practically unbeatable because his ultimate was so much better than flash and with that ridiculously low cooldown could jump almost any wall to escape.
The most annoying thing was that he could ult INTO OUR BASE AND JUMP RIGHT BACK OUT!!!!

Seriously its fine if he jumps over the walls of TT since its a relatively short distance around the walls and a teammate can be waiting there just in case, but its impossible to counter a jump that goes from inside the base to almost where the altar is.

Although, if he could escape every gank, knew every single wall he can jump, and get his AP up to 800-1000 (god knows how) then he probably deserved to win. Even if it was kind of sad that he could do so even though my team dominate the early game and did not allow him to farm effectively the first 10 min.

DjVodkaDoc

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twosevenska View Post
Maokai can be good if you lvl Sapplings last and use them to grant map vision.
Teemo can be troublesome if you do not get a clear advantage pre-level 6. It's bad enough he forces you to get a lightbringer with low detect range, but in the end he sees you and just runs thus making any gank almost impossible if you don't start farming mushrooms early on. In a way just getting a teemo makes it too easy to delay someone on the opposing team.
Singed can also become quite hard or at least bothersome. Right picks can shut him down.
Hecarim is a monster. High Regen makes it unworthy to poke, he can push well and quickly gank any lane with almost no cost.
Darius if he knows what he is doing can always take down one enemy and leave the others heavily damage before falling.
Ezreal can farm safely all game since he can pass most walls.
Kassadin he can safely ult in and out of any nexus without you realizing it since he does it from the jungle...

However to be honest I think there's more weak/useless champions than exactly strong ones, which is kinda natural since the game is geared more towards the SR mode.
I have yet to see a Teemo played effectively against me in TT. Partially because the first item I get is a trap vision item, and actively go around killing his mushrooms for my team. That usually gets him to change from ap to ad, or trying to put the mushrooms on the edge of the bushes so then I go into the bushes center first and take them out anyways.

chuloneitor12

Recruiter

03-20-2013

teemo he can ward the stage whith mussroam

DjVodkaDoc

03-20-2013

In my opinion health is indisputably a more precious commodity in TT than it is in SR.
In SR the ability to burst down an opponent is more important because the larger number of players make it feasible to kill one or more other players before they can deal significant damage thereby gaining an advantage, but in TT you have to be able to make efficient exchanges frequently to be able to gain the upper hand.
That being said, in the early game a ruby crystal plus the giants belt give 560 health at the approximate cost of the BF swords 45 damage or a needlessly large rods 85 ability power. On a 3 hit exchange using all the abilities the health comes way more handy than either damage or ability. Usually....

Jax's Q gap closer, W does extra damage (double hit if timed right) and E skill dodges everything 2 sec and stuns 1 sec so this effectively gives him 3 sec to attack with impunity (my personal favorite), and attack speed passive. These absolutely dominate attack based melee champions. Pick Jax and laugh at any melee champions. But a good Lux, Brand, Ryze or Malzahar will probably take him out if they remember to runaway before their cc ends.

Pick Quinn and laugh at any melee champion without an effective gap closer thanks to her vault. But ranged AP/AD will probably make her useless.

Yorick and Heimerdinger go unappreciated but are really effective because of their respective ghouls and turrets.

In general all champions with combat centered abilities and passives are preferable because they can afford to use a few item slots for health items without sacrificing their damage output (vision, barriers and heals don't usually pan out late game). The most common problem I have seen is that players using good champions don't invest in health items so they don't/can't join in the team fights, or try to run when they get hit with 1 or 2 abilities.

TL;DR? Just get Jax.

AnthonyMoccia

03-20-2013

seem's legit