Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Gildarts

12-20-2012

Good think I own almost every champ.

I crap unicorns

12-20-2012

I bought Ezreal and Nocturne within the last 12 days and haven't been refunded the price difference yet. Am I supposed to get the ip back soon?

Masochist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Yay! Arbitrary time sinks.

Let's add some more!

Now I have to wait a whole week before not being able to play a new champ because everyone's jumping on it instead of just waiting until I log on during a patch day!

Thanks, Riot.

Ctrl1 God

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sndrs View Post
im very disgusted with the price change. I've been playing league of legends for the longest. I get every champ the week it comes out with ip I have saved up cause I've invested so much time in money into this game that I have every relevant tier 3 rune, every champion, 11 rune pages, and atleast 20 skins.

so basically all veteran players are gonna get from this announcement... "hey its gonna take us longer to give u champs and they're gonna cost more... and hey remember all that **** you invested in... we're gonna make it easier for other people to get now. have a nice day"

riot fail.
Dude if you're that mad go play some nexon games. This is pay for fun not pay to win.

flaming resolve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

If i gifted Nocturne/Lee Sin will i get refunded rp?

Trolololol XP

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by I **** unicorns View Post
I bought both Ezreal and Nocturne within the last twelve days and i haven't had the price difference refunded to me. Is this supposed to happen soon?
Same here, i bought Ezreal 4 days ago and the refund hasn't come yet, maybe it will take a few hours

Siejai

12-20-2012

I think this is a good change, because it limits the number of 6300 ip champs since they are reducing the cost of the older ones as new ones are released. This overall REDUCES the cost of aquiring all the champs for free players, as well as REDUCING the demand for champs on release week so you don't have to worry as much about everyone trying to instalock the new champ, hopefully. If you are crying about the higher price, just wait another week and it's the same price while other champs are having their costs reduced. If you really want the champ and don't want to put in the time to farm the IP, how about you support Riot and spend some RP, it's the same price as it has been for the past year.

Pierce7d

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindsoulz View Post
This is a great idea and all but soon champions like Rengar will be 450ip o.O?!
I don't think "soon" is a viable word here. In theory, it would be many years before this happened.

Gentleman Gannon

12-20-2012

I think that this is excellent and I wish I could shake your hand.

TTTintillo

12-20-2012

Karma and Maokai aren't older than Noc, Lee, Vayne and Brand?