Champion Pricing & Timing Changes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

whew. I bought Vi before this. looking forward to the price reductions though, and i'm perfectly ok with the first week price increase.

apexProof

12-20-2012

I love this change!

Joyful Sadist

12-20-2012

Sweet! I like these changes.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Yes the automatic refunds for purchases within the two weeks before this announcement will cover RP and IP, and you'll get an email when they happen.
2 ****ing weeks beofre the annoucement? get ****ed, srsly.

mlg MuffinMan

12-20-2012

i bought nocturne yesterday, do i get the ip difference refunded still or?...

Phreak1919

Recruiter

12-20-2012

LOL, Riots greed is showing through more. 7800 IP for champs the 1st week, it's to try and force people that want brand new champs to have to buy RP to get it. They just a bunch of greedy money hungry *****s. I'm starting to think it wont be long before they start making some epic runes that you can only buy for RP, then all runes cost RP. And before you know it, this game is psuedo-free to play cuz you need to line the greedy pigs pockets in order to get anywhere in the game.

Kyattsu

12-20-2012

This is one of the best and well thought out changes to be made in a long while. This will keep champions from remaining at 6300 indefinitely which makes it difficult to fill out the roster if you're not playing like mad.
It also spaces out the time in which people will be trying new release champs since the higher price is just for a week, giving added benefit to those that purchase champs with RP or are willing to burn a bit more IP for that single week privilege.

Well done

Triplemelee

12-20-2012

Riot: were going to give you more time to make it easier to save up that 6300 ip in between champs. Oh yeah, at the same time were going to make it harder by increasing the first week price.
Me: wat.

TGX Tiny

12-20-2012

I think this a great idea.

Kotolok

12-20-2012

This is a really fair business model. Thank you hippalus!