Why are brazilians stupid and annoying on every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

12-20-2012

They harass you when you play bad, they harass you when you play good. But I hardly ever see any.

Aquelarres

12-20-2012

Maradona > Pele

joke, best regards to my dear neightboors, from Argentina.

BeachSamurai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendyn View Post
As racist as this is it's true. Every game I get a brazilian who doesn't speak english or communicate with team, we lose, and it's usually their fault. Had one who stayed top whole game who wouldn't group up so we just went to him as he pushed his lane to nexus.. lolol
hating brazilians isnt racist cause Brazilian isnt a race....its bigotry!

BlazeMalefica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly Price View Post
I find that most Brazillians have enormous egos.

This is usually why they do poorly, refuse to admit their mistakes, and don't want to group up with others.
Tbh I have had more problems with english speakers than with brazilians. Back when they were on our server Ive never had to complain because I had one or a 4man premade on my game, the problem is that most of the ppl start the game with a "I HAVE BRS ON MY TEAM, GG" which is not really... good.

Kelly Price

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeMalefica View Post
Tbh I have had more problems with english speakers than with brazilians. Back when they were on our server Ive never had to complain because I had one or a 4man premade on my game, the problem is that most of the ppl start the game with a "I HAVE BRS ON MY TEAM, GG" which is not really... good.
You're right, actually. I totally forgot.

[Figuratively, ]EVERYONE playing this game has a huge ego.

Sometimes I forget why I quit.

ninjaipod

12-20-2012

wait.. wait.. I must ask, why the hell are you guys still blaming brazilians if they already have their own server?

it's time to find a new scapegoat.

lFinkss

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicytaco69r View Post
Did they forget to evolve?

Sorry dude, but I think I'm more evolved than you, because of your limited thinking.

WorstAlistarEver

12-20-2012

Quote:

This is usually why they do poorly, refuse to admit their mistakes, and don't want to group up with others.
not only brazilians do this. that is just plain stupidity. a lot of people are stupid in online games. nothing to do with the fact that they are brazilians.

the only real issue i see is language barrier, the trolling and rage really often comes from the fact that you couldnt communicate well with them and that makes everyone pissed off at everyone.

it should not be to hard for them to learn what "leash,back,help please, do baron?, do dragon? gank bot in 30 sec, i'm mid top jungle adc support,you ready?, gj and gg wp"
means seriously. not that hard considering your playing on the NA server and the only language option you have when you log in is english?

1 Donger Bill

12-20-2012

Why do 9/10 Brazilians play Master Yi or Teemo?

KaXaSA51

12-20-2012

Quote:

so they are just like NA, EU... players?

I... see..

_██_
(ಠ_ృ)