Do you want a Meta Pick mode?

Yes 32 54.24%
No 27 45.76%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

"Meta Pick" mode would be great

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EgbertDaime

12-19-2012

I am sick to **** of people picking retardedly, but I hate the way draft pick works. there should be a mode that you pick your character and position and it matches you up with a team that actually FOLLOWS THE META BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT DUMB. this way people wouldn't get stuck playing roles they don't want to be in, and you would be assured a balanced team. who's with me?

Shadowed Ruby

12-19-2012

Not me!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-19-2012

I am sick too. I'm sick of people creating new threads before using the search feature.

All those threads talking about role-queuing.

Eagle X D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I voted no.. ONLY because of one reason... que as support.. in instantly. nobody ques as support.. 20 minute que. aka. nobody ever wants to support. there is the occasional person who will. but most people if they had the choice to choose their role wouldnt take support

EgbertDaime

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle X D View Post
I voted no.. ONLY because of one reason... que as support.. in instantly. nobody ques as support.. 20 minute que. aka. nobody ever wants to support. there is the occasional person who will. but most people if they had the choice to choose their role wouldnt take support
there are plenty of people who want to play as support. i personally know at least four people who do, including myself. i especially like playing rammus support, cause...dat rammus.

EgbertDaime

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
I am sick too. I'm sick of people creating new threads before using the search feature.

All those threads talking about role-queuing.
moar threads=moar developer notice, dont you think?

Shadowed Ruby

12-20-2012

More threads with dishwater value, you mean?

Deeper discussion does more than rehashed discussion. Think of it like this, how many times do you remember someone saying ''How is your day?'' to you, compared to talking about that problem eating away at your ''oh ****'' factor?

Kyrie Friegraf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgbertDaime View Post
Except that they absolutely will not ingrain the meta.

Ooeiooeioo

12-20-2012

Metas evolve, if this were implemented it would prevent the game from changing. The season three meta is already moving away from that standard inflexible meta game from season two.

If you can't adapt you will fall behind. I'm sure the first no cs supports were viewed as freak picks. A cohesive team with flexible strategy will always be better in team play than a standard team which lacks creativity.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgbertDaime View Post
A thread on this topic has been posted several times per week, every week, for at least 6 months now. Riot hasn't taken notice. If you want Riot to take notice of the idea, you need a big thread that sticks around for a long time with lots of people furthering the discussion, not a new thread every day where the same thing gets rehashed and not completely fleshed out.

Guess what? You don't even have to start that thread. There's a 12-page thread that's been around since Halloween, and you're welcome to join the discussion there.