Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nottingham Ezreal Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zektov

12-19-2012

So today I bought the Nottingham Ezreal skin, and although I find it was worth it I am a little disipointed. This is my favourite Ezreal skin, so it was a no brainer, however I find it a little distracting that the artwork and in gam picture do not match. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the artwork appears to have a light blond colou (easier on the eyes), a darker belt, and black pants, despite what he is wearing in the game. He also is wearing more of a poncho, rather than the ingame sweater. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, but I just thought it was a little odd. I did blind buy this based on the artwork, but found the in game didn't appear anything like the artwork. Love to hear your oppinions and comments, maybe Riot will even concider this!