LoL Animated Wallpapers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thunderstryke

12-19-2012

I'd love to get the Vi login animation as my desktop but I have no idea how to go about this, does anyone have an answer for me?

If not the Vi animation specifically, how about any of the others? Hecarim or Diana would also be really cool.

Shinji2009

12-20-2012

I agree maybe an animated wallpaper for android also??

Brightinly

12-20-2012

Well, the file is located in the LoL folder (yes the whole animation)

You could just try to convert it into the appropriate file or something.

Neo Cyrus

12-20-2012

Having those login screens in high resolution for backgrounds and animated versions for Android phones would be great.

StormbreathDragn

12-22-2012

Get the animation file and convert it to either .mpg or .wmv (if it isn't in one of those formats already), and then:

1) If you're running Windows Vista (still?!), just right click the video file and Set as Desktop Background

2) If you're running Windows 7, you'll need this program to activate DreamScene (which comes with Vista but has to be activated on 7), enabling you to set a video as your desktop background. There should be some settings somewhere that allow you to loop it, though keep in mind that I think the sound will play if the video comes with sound (I don't know whether or not the login animation and login music is two separate files or one video file, I haven't done much digging in the LoL directory).

Doombomber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information