Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

High School eSports Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CupOJavascript

01-11-2013

I'm from Mount Rainier High School and we have a small team here who would LOVE to compete

CupOJavascript

01-11-2013

I'm from Mount Rainier High School and we have a small team here who would LOVE to compete!

After Midnight

05-30-2013

Hi everyone!
I am a student at Terra Linda High School in California and I am going to be the president of the TL eSports club and team. I am making my very own league for high school teams. It will be very organized and any high school would be welcome. Depending on the number of participants the individual leagues may be split up into different categories just like how baseball has the American League and the National League. Or may end up being one big league. The first season will hopefully begin at the start of the new school year and summer pre-season will take place before hand.

please e-mail me with questions or if you want to join at: [email]tlhsesports@gmail.com[/email]

Thank you and HAPPY GAMING

original thread link: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38230316#post38230316

liquidrevenge

05-31-2013

im not In highschool but I know a team who wouldn't mind a shot at the 150$ in rp prizes you have :/ lemme know please. summoner name is liquidrevenge

boymeetsleauge

06-06-2014

I attend Greenbelt Middle School and would like to start a team for the school. Any tips on how to start?

CN DaWei

08-14-2014

Going to Skyline High School.
Hopefully there are competitive players and have a club.

SnowdenHero

08-18-2014

What an awsome idea, i wish we had something like this when i was in HS.