Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yaaaay finished my Lux painting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katertot

10-14-2010

Hey all, I thought I would make a new thread because the last one was getting quite long. I managed to finish the Lux painting I posted the other day! After I started the painting the Lore for Lux was released and obviously I failed in a few aspects, my Lux doesn't look young enough, and also.. not at all stealthy. Unless she found a way to hush the clanking of that armor. D:

Oh well, you win some, you lose some! At any rate, here is my rendition of Riot's new character. I hope you enjoy her, if not, thanks for looking all the same.

To Riot, thank you for making such a fun effing game. Much love <3

To everyone who commented on my WIP thread, thank you so much for the support! I appreciate it, I hope I haven't let anyone down with the final piece...

Take care guys~!

FUNFACT: I accidentally posted this in the guides&strategy subforum originally because I'm a huge noob and didn't look at what window I had open. derp derp.

Edit: I wanted to post that I am actually really looking forward to when Lux gets released! I hope I have some IP kicking around to buy her because that laser beam looks really **** cool.

Edit 2: A higher res picture was requested, here you go: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5492/paintinghires.jpg

Edit 3: So the redesign of Lux was just released and I think she looks perfect!! I think we are really lucky to have a company who listens to and values their players' opinions, especially for a free-to-play game!

Puckthepwner

10-14-2010

nudes now kthx

Warscythes

10-14-2010

She's my waifu.

Montford

10-14-2010

awesome

CondaMagoo

10-14-2010

Classy!

DayDemonz

10-14-2010

She looks oldish, but still hot.

Pelter

10-14-2010

That's good work right there, I like the chainmails around her body giving her more of a warrior feel.

TBH i'm not a huge fan of the face you chose but it is still really good work you made there, the wand is nice also. Also, not to sound like a pedo, but I believe Lux is supposed to be a younger girl.

Still, +1

ALSO: Some random Demacian symbols would probably be on Lux's armour because she is in the Demacian military.

Katertot

10-14-2010

Quote:
Puckthepwner:
nudes now kthx

I'll get right on that... you do know my next painting will be of gragas, right? Hope that's ok <3

Puckthepwner

10-14-2010

Quote:
Katertot:
I'll get right on that... you do know my next painting will be of gragas, right? Hope that's ok <3

That's something I really want to see!

Blind Trooper

Recruiter

10-14-2010

Now that's how Lux should look. Very well done, madam =)