Alternate Resource Champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piply

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2013

Awesome!

SLayerOfNOOB

01-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
I think Shyvanna needed a passive generation buff more than an autoattack generation buff. Top lane, she doesn't really get much opportunity to auto minions.

Akali, didn't notice much difference.

Zed's early game and harass is a bit smoother now, team fight capability unchanged. Clean up a little easier though, due to being able to cast slightly earlier after you run dry.

Rengar's problem is not his resource generation in the slightest, and there is no real way to adjust his generation without breaking him (IIRC, his empowered abilities have no actual cooldowns). A health relic giving him a point is an interesting idea, but not sure if needed.

QSS cleanses his ultimate. Zhonaya blocks the damage entirely. Any champion with decent disengage can nullify most of his ultimate's damage :/.

Regardless, it's not a resource issue.

Thought/question - what about resourceless champs? Katarina, Vlad, Garen for example? Should they gain some bonus from the relic or aura given that they don't benefit as much from it?
Garen is the strongest dominion champ imo. So he at least doesnt need buffs of any kind.

TheSilentCobra

01-10-2013

Honestly, i have to say Renekton needs a buff. Hes an awesome champ with a neat backstory, cool skins, but hes really squishy late game. Please give him some sort of buff to improve this. Rengars OP like crazy BTW

konfetarius

01-13-2013

Actually, Nome, as far as alternative resource champs, if you count Morde as one, he needs help.
1. Self-heal nerf hurts him.
2. Manaless advantage not being being as important hurts him.
3. Having less minions per wave hurts him.

If things like Thresh have their passive buffed for Dominion, so should Morde (he sucks).

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Actually, Nome, as far as alternative resource champs, if you count Morde as one, he needs help.
1. Self-heal nerf hurts him.
2. Manaless advantage not being being as important hurts him.
3. Having less minions per wave hurts him.

If things like Thresh have their passive buffed for Dominion, so should Morde (he sucks).
Mmmm, while i would like a Morde buff, I think he can be a dominant force Bot Lane already and can be strong top with proper team set up.

Unstable Fury

01-16-2013

Barely feel the buff's effect on Shyvana and Shen IMO.

Slightly off tangent.... Has anyone done the maths on the effects runes that increase energy regeneration or energy capacity have on the Crystal Scar? Don't know anybody who has them but shouldn't it be OP-ish having runes and the Scar Aura?

SuperQuackDuck

01-19-2013

I think shyv can just be resourceless like garen and kat. Honestly her meter is just a glorified ult cooldown meter and is highly depedent on hitting things. It makes her hard to use on dom even though id love to use her more since i really like the champ...

Axiom Prime

01-30-2013

Zed feels like he needs a CD Reduction and a bit more energy flow. Maybe reduce the damage on his E, but leave Q alone as it's a skill shot. It feels dangerous to 1v1 with someone unless your ult is up and you have 100 energy. Personally I'd like to see his AD scaled back a bit with a CD Redux and Energy boost, allowing us to use our E more than twice before having to w and run away while we wait for Energy.

raulazo

02-07-2013

We're at War! Your country needs you.
Help your country to invade his enemy and wipe it off the map!
Is an invitation to a free online game in which you have a citizen and must fight for their country, there are currently hundreds of thousands of players around the world to defend their country in the ongoing war there. The good thing about this game is that any player, with time and experience can join the conference, have a newspaper, a business and to be president of the nation (obviously if they get the votes of the people).
I hope to see at least play is simple and fun, here is a link http://www.erepublik.com/es/referrer/raulazo324

PhreakInfinity

02-11-2013

I've always had some trouble with Renekton. Playing him I mean. Bot isn't really as much as an island as top lane in classic, and taking him top tends to mean team-fights, and constant team fights are a bit wonky for a trading champ.