Playing since beta never been warned / banned AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chrisluissanc1

Senior Member

12-22-2012

what is your religion ....for science.............




disclaimer: do not answer this it may be bad for your immortal soul


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry those tears

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbnail9 View Post
On a scale of 1-10 how does it feel to know 90% of the community is in your position?

Oh yes, 90% of the people playing this game have been playing since beta


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry those tears View Post
I do. Here's a pic of me

Do you even lift?

Every day is upper body day bro

IT'S SO WEIRD. I went to google and typed in, "Picture that a ******y tool took for his facebook" and that pic was the FIRST ONE to come up!!!!!!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry those tears

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
IT'S SO WEIRD. I went to google and typed in, "Picture that a ******y tool took for his facebook" and that pic was the FIRST ONE to come up!!!!!!!

Someone's a wittle angwy

Come on bro, do you even lift? Fight me IRL

You can dry your tears on my shoulder if you'd like FeedingTrollNoob.

Wrong guy, I haven't used Facebook in years :/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry those tears View Post
Someone's a wittle angwy

Come on bro, do you even lift? Fight me IRL

You can dry your tears on my shoulder if you'd like FeedingTrollNoob.

Wrong guy, I haven't used Facebook in years :/

Hey bro, I know we both went to college on our parents money and pissed that opportunity away like the cases of beer we drank while banging fat skanks (Amirite? who doesn't like hogging bro!?!) But that doesn't mean you can just step up on me sayin you wanna fight bro. I've f*cked guys bigger than you in prison, bro. I'm a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills, bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry those tears

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
Hey bro, I know we both went to college on our parents money and pissed that opportunity away like the cases of beer we drank while banging fat skanks (Amirite? who doesn't like hogging bro!?!) But that doesn't mean you can just step up on me sayin you wanna fight bro. I've f*ked guys bigger than you in prison, bro. I'm a navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills, bro.

Cool story bro, tell it again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry those tears View Post
Cool story bro, tell it again.
Do you wanna bro down right now?

(This is now the best thread in GD)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dry those tears

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeedingTrollNoob View Post
Do you wanna bro down right now?
Yeah bro, let's go. I'll bro you up bro


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FeedingTrollNoob

Member

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry those tears View Post
Yeah bro, let's go. I'll bro you up bro

Bro, I'll beat you down harder than Chris Brown beats women... Let's go.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MordGesicht

Senior Member

12-22-2012

Bros, relax bros. Bros like us gotta stick together, cuz we're all just bros afterall, you know bros?