Jungling xp in the preseason seems off

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Twuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Anyone else feel like you fall behind in xp pretty quickly jungling in the preseason? By around level 4 or 5 after the first clear and return to base. mid lane will be level 6-7 and duo lanes are always level 5 and usually hit level 6 before or at the same time I do.

One successful gank usually doesn't even give enough xp to catch you up from the amount of time you spent out of the jungle to achieve the kill.

Jungle leveling just feels really clunky right now. I feel like the best support I can offer is to help with vision. Thus I feel more like a support through the early -> mid game and less like an offensive/defensive play maker like I felt I was in season 2.

Late game seems about the same, but the beginning of the game just isn't as fun anymore from the jungle. I think this is a problem.

What's everyone elses thoughts on this preseason jungle...?

faulkn22

12-19-2012

I agree completely. I've dropped my clear times considerably since noticing this and it's still an issue for me as well.

Twuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

I just can't help but feel like the Jungler roll got nerfed. I miss being a big play maker, and a big part of the early/mid game.

sdjaks

12-19-2012

If I don't play a super high dps jungler, I am routinely 2-4 levels behind the mid and top. It's kinda lame.