A look back at the WCG 2010 Grand Finals

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyropuss

10-14-2010

bigfatjiji

Undercover Urf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2010

I know this is probably beyond Riot's control and a WCG thing, but the video quality is terrible. It's nearly impossible to see the champion builds and stats in-game. It's also frustrating to have to hunt for the grand final videos. There should just be a tab and have them organized by each round. I do appreciate these videos because they help me see pros in action and learn from them.

slowpokie

10-14-2010

Heheheh, so many closeups of jiji

Impunity

10-14-2010

Anyone know the music that starts at 1:00? :P

GuardKnight

10-14-2010

The WCG Livestream and replays on Youtube of the WCG Finals are utter **** quality.

"RaYv unable to complete process; abort ignore or retry."

Perhaps you guys have a high quality replay somewhere?

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

the last two games were too strategic. CLG was using their advantage really well, slowly pushing the oppenent, not making mistakes and making inevitable happen.

we either need more chances for a comeback or a faster win for a team that has an advantage. we need more risky strategies that can make or break the loosing team. I hope at least new map has more in terms of comebacks, because we can't watch 30 minutes of 1 team sloooooooowly pushing for a win

AzereusManator

10-15-2010

Again Another video that shows nothing...when are they going to show actuall gameplay? :S

It is like the... 8th video that show us riot game has a video editor working for them.. yes yes yes we got it.. now give us the raw video with no edition so we can see gameplay.

Hemmingway

10-15-2010

I still can't find a decent link to the Gold medal matches. CL Gaming on own3d.tv only has up to the bronze match. If I'm wrong, please do go ahead and correct me. The videos on the WCG website have about a 5 second delay between audio and video playback.. It's a bit maddening.

mMe Precise

10-15-2010

Just cause your a gamer doesn't mean you have to look like a complete ****ing ****** bag and have poor hygiene which is demonstrated by your ****ing huge zits on your face.

CrazyShuda

10-15-2010

Wait, did I see two referees there? What the hell?
Ref - "HE'S BACKDOORING WHAT THE ****! DISQUALITIFIED!!!"