Truly Outrageous (ask Taric)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheGemKnight

12-19-2012

Oh hello my dazzled summoners again((was having troubles smurfing))

There is a form of magic unknown to many Runeterrans and discredited by the few who are even aware of its existence. It is the magic of the earth, drawing power from the resonance of crystals and gems.Me-Taric, the Gem Knight, is Runeterra’s sole practitioner of this form of magic, having been erratically summoned to Runeterra from a faraway world.

All you need to do is ask me the questions you need,and you're a diamond(puts on sunglasses)

~Taric

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Geokhan walks over to Taric.

"Breakfast of champions?"

AskTheGemKnight

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Geokhan walks over to Taric.

"Breakfast of champions?"
Taric slightly raises his eyebrow in the surprise
-How would i know,Miss Elise scraps her victims in the ground,making lovely flowers grow there,where I love to eat,flowers are tasty,Also makes gemcraft produce more shiny colors and unique shapes.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheGemKnight View Post
Taric slightly raises his eyebrow in the surprise
-How would i know,Miss Elise scraps her victims in the ground,making lovely flowers grow there,where I love to eat,flowers are tasty,Also makes gemcraft produce more shiny colors and unique shapes.

"Flowers....you eat.....flowers..........Well, I eat dirt so I guess I can't judge."

Trynd The King

12-19-2012

Tryndamere walks up Taric to wearing his barbarian armor which is has some animal pelts to keep him warm. "Well you are nice and sparkly. HAHAHA, Knight what do your thoughts on me?"

AskTheGemKnight

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere walks up Taric to wearing his barbarian armor which is has some animal pelts to keep him warm. "Well you are nice and sparkly. HAHAHA, Knight what do your thoughts on me?"
Taric accepts that fairly with a smile,but with a sarcastic thoughts
Mr. Trynd,i would like to know how is it so easy for you carry the ''weapon'' that's bigger than both of us,is it because your right arm is a lot stronger than your left arm?all the best from me

~Taric

Ask Shyvana

12-24-2012

Shyvana walked in, slightly amused by the gems.

"Hello, Taric." She said. "...let me just ask. Why the gems?"

Dear Urgot

12-24-2012

What is *wheeze* truly outrageous is you being *wheeze* let into the League in the first place, Gem Knight.

ALC Phoenix

12-24-2012

Man, you're even more of a pretty boy than I am...

Shiyunava

12-24-2012

Dear GemKnight,

With all due respect, why a shield and is the gems what makes your stuns so powerful?

Looks at the GemKnight with curiosity and wonder.