I just got hacked, no idea how everything gone

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby2

12-19-2012

Why would he just it around and spend all your IP? Is he jut TRYING to ruin your account? There is no actual benefit.

Noxctis

12-19-2012

this sounds fishy to me.... your name after all is "EVIL" hard to trust someone with that name.

Heartlis

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubby2 View Post
Why would he just it around and spend all your IP? Is he jut TRYING to ruin your account? There is no actual benefit.
I know Warcraft hackers would often disenchant(destroy) or delete gear as well. I assume it must be either because they are jerks or they consider making a bigger mess the equivalent of a murderer burning the scene of the crime to make it harder to follow

Zhugan

12-19-2012

That really sucks. Hope it turns out for the best.

Darkwahn

12-19-2012

Good luck.

Evěl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noxctis View Post
this sounds fishy to me.... your name after all is "EVIL" hard to trust someone with that name.
Seriously?

Evěl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

Thanks again everyone for your kind support! <3 you all

Fairhaven

12-19-2012

People who are like "this is fishy" are so stupid. If someone guesses your password they have EVERYTHING in your acount. Then they just gift themselves, and then remove themselves from friendlist. That easy.

I feel so bad for you dude. I'd freak out. lol

Pikaboss

12-19-2012

My god I cant believe someone would have the nerve to do something like that. Honestly what do you benefit from it, unless you thrive of the misfortune of others.

MoAmmo

12-19-2012

guess blazefare or w.e is the hacker or atleast someone associated with the hacker i.e friend to then gift it back to hacker's main account, smurf, etc