*Riot Penguin's Crash Test Party!!!* ᔉᔵᔺᔊ

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Are you going to be hosting these games tonight, if so i have to stalk the custom games.

Fallible

12-18-2012

Da penguin finally accepts what the community wants and does a striptease on strem>?

Kayleorfeed

12-18-2012

yes my lord

ScottyRawr

12-18-2012

RiotPenguin

Concept Artist

Follow RiotPenguin on Twitter

12-18-2012
4 of 10 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seel View Post
Are you going to be hosting these games tonight, if so i have to stalk the custom games.
Not tonight - I actually have no idea how live streaming works - so I have to look into that...but right now I need IDEAS!

So let's hear them!

Fallible

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotPenguin View Post
Not tonight - I actually have no idea how live streaming works - so I have to look into that...but right now I need IDEAS!

So let's hear them!
Do a inhouse of all random all zeals.... that will sure to be entertaining to watch.

Arctic Bro

12-18-2012

Quote:
The only character art I have out is Headless Hecarim who I designed, but I also designed all the ward skins, as well as the Summoner's Cup
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TEEMO SKIN
I made art, can you make 1 giant Teemo?

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:

So let's hear them!
FYI, Liquid Stripes knows streaming like a boss. I'd recommend getting pointers from him. My thoughts are you should see how high you can bounce someone since I think bounces still stack regardless of if the person is already airborne.

Seel

12-18-2012

Well, in all honestly people just enjoy watching rioters play and if they get to play with you guys even better. That's just a personal opinion.

DanyaHerald

12-18-2012

I really want to know what happens when two skarners ult each other and then get grabbed by blitz. Or when blitz is pulling someone and gets pulled.

Those sorts of bizarre cause/effect chains.

123456 ... 9