Pantheon Vs Olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WorstLeeSinHere

09-24-2011

ive been thinking about this but i still dont know witch one of them to buy. all i want out of this is to see what YOU guys would pick.

Matteo391

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Panth is amazing now.

Olaf is kinda lost in the dust of the powercreep.

PatrickStar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2011

Well, Olaf would win against Panth in a 1v1 situation, but Pantheon brings so much more to a teamfight. Panth is stronger.

Sikkes

09-24-2011

Pubstomper - Olaf
Reliable laner - Pantheon
Jungler - Olaf
Better to main - Pantheon
Easier to play - Olaf

WorstLeeSinHere

09-24-2011

so i take it i should get panth?

CASHEW PEANUT

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisivePlayer View Post
Pubstomper - Olaf
Jungler - Olaf
Easier to play - Olaf
Olaf is easier in the sense of his late game, but his early game ganks are hit or miss depending on that one crucial axe.

Get panth if you like to kill people with mandrop. Get olaf if you want to be 100 HP, and get to full HP in 2s (late game)

Surakai

09-24-2011

probably take a few games before you stop failing panth's ult. It's an godlike ult in team fights and tower diving, but useless for almost everything else.

Negoveioo

09-24-2011

olaf is kinda underpowered nowadays,pantheon is better.

Cobalt

Recruiter

09-24-2011

They both perform the different roles in different ways (go figure).

Pantheon is meant to be an AD melee mage. He has a lot of burst early game and slowly loses it late game if he can't snowball, but he's a solid pick and a lot of fun overall. He's very easy to pickup and play.

Olaf has always been on of my favorites to play (I have a thing for berserkers). He technically is more difficult than Pantheon, because (mostly) of his axe. If you miss during a gank, you pretty much may as well turn around and go back to jungling. Olaf is also meant to be an anti-carry, he scales along with carries, but is designed to stop them. He's a solid jungler, but he's unsafe because he's running low on hp almost constantly early game and sometimes mid game. Someone mentioned that Olaf is easier to play, which I scoffed at. Pantheon's most skill intensive ability is his ult, where and when you place it is something you have to learn and get good at. Olaf is all about clentching your fist, gritting your teeth, and bum rushing the enemy and hoping they can't drop you in time before you reach them. Olaf is about being a man.

I'm obviously biased.

1C3dR4K3

09-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisivePlayer View Post
Pubstomper - Olaf
Jungler - Olaf
Easier to play - Olaf
You seriously think Olaf's Q is easier to aim than any of Pantheon's skills?