Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expl0r3r

12-18-2012

I dont like classic music, but I love how "God of war" games can make epic scenes with classic music.
I think that if the music fits the context, you can make anyone love the result, even if you dont like that genre of music.
I guess that people that may not enjoy this music genre can enjoy this login screen.

(bad exemple lol)

Seel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Riot knocked out of the part with this one, i absolutely love this, i mean they couldn't have composed a more fitting piece!

StationaryObject

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Praeco composes all our login music. Other than vocals, this song was completely performed by Riot developers!
On the topic of vocals, are the singers for these songs Rioters or have they been hired in to sing these songs?
Is the a possibility of Riot starting to hire singers and ect just for singing these amazing and beautiful pieces of music?

Silence2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

This made my night, haven't been this blown away since Diana's

Adrienne

12-18-2012

WHO'S SINGING!?
It kinda reminds me a lot of Hayley Williams but with a more grunge sound. O_O

lmaonade200

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expl0r3r View Post
When I created this, there wasnt.

Anyway, most of them were created to trash talk or say how good the music is, right on the opening post, instead of listening about the both opinions. That way, people that open their thread for the first time will only talk about the music, instead of the actual Login screen.
Indeed, the art is great, I thought Zed's was pretty lackluster, but this one packs a lot more detail and not just on Vi herself but her surroundings also

Twillera

12-18-2012

Flipping tables on your enemy. GOD I LOVE THIS CHAMP

Lénekton Bot

12-18-2012

So fitting. Riot, you did it again, just like with Diana's screen. Good job.

Ira et Tolio

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Exactly - I prefer a more early 90's rock or early 80's punk personally, but this theme is really fitting of Vi overall - I approve!

When thinking about stuff, I care less about personal tastes specifically than I do "is this right/fitting"? In this case, 100% yes.
You should listen to Wolfmother.

Signum06

12-18-2012

What I think?
Downloading...