Vi Login Screen thread

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shin0bu

12-19-2012

Her animation, with the kind of bouncy swaying hips...So hawt.

Don't even get me started on the music. Best login song by far, tops Draven's and even Diana's! I'm really impressed Riot, great job putting this one together.

Calderweiss

12-19-2012

Is this the actual music?

B3ER

12-19-2012

Mothaf*ckin' instabuy!

Kushad Shiba Lee

12-19-2012

I think her hip movement is what makes the screen animation so appealing. Vi definitely the hottest champ so far.

SAGA Longearmoe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

nice

Yeeeeee Muffins

12-19-2012

Definitely the best login screen so far. I wasn't sure what could top what is (in my perspective) what used to be the best login screen, PFE.

Calderweiss

12-19-2012

Idk, Diana's is still WAY up there along with Voxos Samus. This is good, seems like a rockish theme to a really good cartoon on the old toonami. I'd like some lyrics to that though.

big I coteaz

12-19-2012

well turning off the login music but cool animation

Tickle Me Guy

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Rabid Teemo View Post
The song is really not that great. It's pretty generic and plain but I understand it's not supposed to be selling singles or anything... I just feel sorry for all the kids that think it's the greatest thing ever. I'm going to go ahead and guess that none of them have experience in playing music.
Actually, I do have experience in playing music. Several instruments as well. This is all about the fact it actually really fits the champion. So don't go around feeling awesome because you can use powerchords, please.

Sonicfayt

12-19-2012

I will most definitely be listening to this when I get the chance to play her. So awesome