Ask Rumble / Junkyard of Bandle City

1234567 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
"I play music over at Magnifique Draven. Well... outside of it. I haven't earned my way inside yet, but I'm getting there. So... what's your opinion on Draven?"
""Draaaaveeen"? HAHAHA... God, that man is crazy, seriously... but at least is way better than his brother or the rest of the noxians in general. And if i understood correctly is an "honor" for the noxians be executed by him.... I don't get it"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
""Draaaaveeen"? HAHAHA... God, that man is crazy, seriously... but at least is way better than his brother or the rest of the noxians in general. And if i understood correctly is an "honor" for the noxians be executed by him.... I don't get it"
"Tell me about it. Sometimes I'm glad I don't work inside... yet. Though if I don't manage to round up one hundred pounds in gold, I'm never going to get a permanent job there. *sigh* Well, I guess you'd want to get back to work then."

The maestro stands up, the chair he'd been sitting in flickering away into nothing.

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
"Tell me about it. Sometimes I'm glad I don't work inside... yet. Though if I don't manage to round up one hundred pounds in gold, I'm never going to get a permanent job there. *sigh* Well, I guess you'd want to get back to work then."

The maestro stands up, the chair he'd been sitting in flickering away into nothing.
Rumble looks somewhat annoyed
"One hundred pounds in gold to WORK there? That is a scam, but i guess the pay must be good?"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
Rumble looks somewhat annoyed
"One hundred pounds in gold to WORK there? That is a scam, but i guess the pay must be good?"
Teo shrugs. "It's a high class restaurant. And... well... I keep the money I make, so far. I don't get paid. It's basically all tips. But uh... I couldn't find anywhere else that would take some back-street musician. Even if I can play any sound out there with a flick of the wrist."

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
Teo shrugs. "It's a high class restaurant. And... well... I keep the money I make, so far. I don't get paid. It's basically all tips. But uh... I couldn't find anywhere else that would take some back-street musician. Even if I can play any sound out there with a flick of the wrist."
"We also have high class restaurants at Bandle City, however, i know that the restaurant of Draven is famous around the world"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"We also have high class restaurants at Bandle City, however, i know that the restaurant of Draven is famous around the world"
"Yeah, well... I... kind of left Bandle actually... and I only came back recently because of something Ziggs told me. Well... actually I was flown out by a medical team... and I don't think, after what happened, any restaurant around here would want to hire me."

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
"Yeah, well... I... kind of left Bandle actually... and I only came back recently because of something Ziggs told me. Well... actually I was flown out by a medical team... and I don't think, after what happened, any restaurant around here would want to hire me."
"What? what happened? Sorry if I do not read the newspaper"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"What? what happened? Sorry if I do not read the newspaper"
"Uh... err..." Teo steps back, scratching his cheek and nervously clutching his baton in the other hand.

"It wouldn't have been in the papers. Let's just say there aren't many who wanted me around for who I am... actually several of them tried to kill me. One of them completely destroyed my heart..." He shudders, putting a hand over his chest on the spot where his mane his the scar. That terrible scar where the surgeons at the Institute had managed to give him a new heart and patch up the hole through his body.

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
"Uh... err..." Teo steps back, scratching his cheek and nervously clutching his baton in the other hand.

"It wouldn't have been in the papers. Let's just say there aren't many who wanted me around for who I am... actually several of them tried to kill me. One of them completely destroyed my heart..." He shudders, putting a hand over his chest on the spot where his mane his the scar. That terrible scar where the surgeons at the Institute had managed to give him a new heart and patch up the hole through his body.
"But why someone tried to kill you? and Who?"

((Someone very similar to Rumble))

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"But why someone tried to kill you? and Who?"

((Someone very similar to Rumble))
"W-well... it was a lot of yordles. All male, and Veigar was one of them."

He takes a deep, shaky breath and turns his head to the side, a little ashamed of himself. "...they did it because I'm... I... I prefer males over females."

1234567 ... 13