Ask Rumble / Junkyard of Bandle City

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
"Well, i work alone because i don't need help and other people are distractions while i work, just imagine Teemo or Lulu running around here breaking all, would be a mess!"
He looks around, and in fact the place was already a mess.
Teo taps his chin with his baton again.

"I don't think you'd want me to imagine that... but anyway, I can see where you're getting at. Not that this place isn't messy already... Perhaps there are others out there, though, who share your interests and skill? Someone who wouldn't be a burden?"

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
"Mechanized" Menace,

Simple thing only give way to critical error, as the sacrifice of precision gives way to miscalculations. Your machines break down faster than Master Yi can run.

- Viktor
Viktor:

There are no "errors" on my machines, except for the "errors" generated by the league on the fields.

- Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nůctýrne View Post
Yeah, I got a question for you.

How does it feel to loose your girl to TEEMO.

FREAKIN'

TEEMO
Nocturne:

I don't know what are you talking about.

- Rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo taps his chin with his baton again.

"I don't think you'd want me to imagine that... but anyway, I can see where you're getting at. Not that this place isn't messy already... Perhaps there are others out there, though, who share your interests and skill? Someone who wouldn't be a burden?"
"All the other yordles that i known and share my interest are traitors of Bandle city, working with the humans at Piltover!, I don't need their help"
He sits back in his chair
"... however, I should go out more often..."

TwoWeirdYordles

12-19-2012

Dear Rumble:

Why you have that name? and You can fly using the Scrap shield?

-Miez, the awesome cat

PS: You hate Teemo?

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"All the other yordles that i known and share my interest are traitors of Bandle city, working with the humans at Piltover!, I don't need their help"
He sits back in his chair
"... however, I should go out more often..."
Teo's ears twitch, his mouth working faster than his mind. "Go out?" Quickly, he shakes his head, putting the heel of his hand to his forehead.

"Uh... nevermind. Anyway, I don't think those other yordles are traitors, necessarily, they just have a different idea of how to do things. But who knows! Maybe one day one of then will turn on us. And maybe one day someone will sprout out of this wreckage that would love the work you do."

He sighs, jabbing his forehead with the end of his baton in a bad attempt at controlling what he says better.

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Dear Rumble:

Why you have that name? and You can fly using the ?

-Miez, the awesome cat

PS: You hate Teemo?
Miez, the... cat?:

Often the parents choose the name of their children. And about the "Scrap shield", is theoretically possible, but would require make a lot of changes to Tristy.

- Rumble

PS: No, i don't hate Teemo, why i would hate him? he is a respectable champion of Bandle City

Quote:
Teo's ears twitch, his mouth working faster than his mind. "Go out?" Quickly, he shakes his head, putting the heel of his hand to his forehead.

"Uh... nevermind. Anyway, I don't think those other yordles are traitors, necessarily, they just have a different idea of how to do things. But who knows! Maybe one day one of then will turn on us. And maybe one day someone will sprout out of this wreckage that would love the work you do."

He sighs, jabbing his forehead with the end of his baton in a bad attempt at controlling what he says better.
Rumble laughs
"Of course, the humans never... well, almost never do good things with our technology, share our knowledge with them is a mistake"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
Rumble laughs
"Of course, the humans never... well, almost never do good things with our technology, share our knowledge with them is a mistake"
Teo swishes his baton in the air with the faint sound of chimes playing. A phantasmal chair appears next to Rumbles, where the maestro seats himself.

"So what made you hate the humans so much anyway? Sure, they're not the brightest, or very good looking... uh, but they're not all bad."

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
Teo swishes his baton in the air with the faint sound of chimes playing. A phantasmal chair appears next to Rumbles, where the maestro seats himself.

"So what made you hate the humans so much anyway? Sure, they're not the brightest, or very good looking... uh, but they're not all bad."
"WOW Sorry for not offer you a chair, How did you do that?... well whatever, Do not get me wrong, i don't HATE them, except for those who think they are superior just because they have long legs... i just think that they do stupid things sometimes, all the wars were initiated by them and all their cities are constantly fighting with the others... They are much better without our technology"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"WOW Sorry for not offer you a chair, How did you do that?... well whatever, Do not get me wrong, i don't HATE them, except for those who think they are superior just because they have long legs... i just think that they do stupid things sometimes, all the wars were initiated by them and all their cities are constantly fighting with the others... They are much better without our technology"
"Huh? Oh, the chair? It's just my magic. *ahem* And yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like my boss is a little too... gruesome. Why did humans come up with the idea of executioners anyway? Isn't that a little cruel how they put the condemned on display like that?"

The Rumble

12-19-2012

Quote:
"Huh? Oh, the chair? It's just my magic. *ahem* And yeah I know what you mean. Sometimes I feel like my boss is a little too... gruesome. Why did humans come up with the idea of executioners anyway? Isn't that a little cruel how they put the condemned on display like that?"
"I guess was a crazy Noxian, maybe a general who wanted have the hands clean while other make the dirty job... So, what kind of Job do you have?"

TeoLeif

12-19-2012

Quote:
"I guess was a crazy Noxian, maybe a general who wanted have the hands clean while other make the dirty job... So, what kind of Job do you have?"
"I play music over at Magnifique Draven. Well... outside of it. I haven't earned my way inside yet, but I'm getting there. So... what's your opinion on Draven?"

12345612 ... 13