Ask Rumble / Junkyard of Bandle City

1234511 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Rumble

12-18-2012

Hello yordles, champions, summoners and others:

I know i have been working too much with my machines, and the league told me that i should make one of those "Ask Columns"... So here we are, you can feel free to send letters or come directly here.... however, Do not interrupt while I am working and do not touch mi inventions without my explicit permission OK?

(description of the place: a total mess.. for now)

TeoLeif

12-18-2012

A pale, caped yordle makes his way through the junkyard to the location he vaguely remembered as Rumble's base of operations. Several times he has to use his conductor's baton to push objects out of his face. Eventually he finds Rumble deep in the wreckage and chooses to keep his distance at first. The maestro speaks in a friendly, comical manner.

"Hello? Would that be the mechanized menace I see? I suppose now would be a bad time to drop by?"

Emperor Titus

12-18-2012

A yordle admiral drops in. Breakfast of champions?

Ask the Herald

12-18-2012

Mechanized Menace,

Your constructive efforts, though admirable, are utterly simplistic and inefficient. Consider crafting something that won't fall apart with but a simple draft.

- Viktor

The Rumble

12-18-2012

Rumble was writing some notes before realizing the presence of the yordles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
A pale, caped yordle makes his way through the junkyard to the location he vaguely remembered as Rumble's base of operations. Several times he has to use his conductor's baton to push objects out of his face. Eventually he finds Rumble deep in the wreckage and chooses to keep his distance at first. The maestro speaks in a friendly, comical manner.

"Hello? Would that be the mechanized menace I see? I suppose now would be a bad time to drop by?"

He looks at the yordle a bit confused before remember his own "Ask column"

"Uhh what? Oh yes the "Ask thing", Sure the Mechanized Menace here, Rumble, You have something to ask?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
A yordle admiral drops in. Breakfast of champions?
When the admiral comes Rumble sighs, "How many times I have to repeat, I am not a pirate!" ... he was about to say that, but Yoshi speaks first

"Breakfast? well my breakfast is usually bread and cheese accompanied by milk or coffee... Why an admiral ask that?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Mechanized Menace,

Your constructive efforts, though admirable, are utterly simplistic and inefficient. Consider crafting something that won't fall apart with but a simple draft.

- Viktor
Machine "Herald":

Sometimes the simple things are better and my machines are perfectly fine.

-Rumble

TeoLeif

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rumble View Post
Rumble was writing some notes before realizing the presence of the yordles

He looks at the yordle a bit confused before remember his own "Ask column"

"Uhh what? Oh yes the "Ask thing", Sure the Mechanized Menace here, Rumble, You have something to ask?"
"Uh, yes, actually. You seem like a very strong-willed yordle most of the time. Why is it that you always spend your time alone out here? Haven't you thought of having friends with you while you work?"

The maestro steps closer, tapping his cheek with his baton in thought.

Emperor Titus

12-18-2012

Quote:
When the admiral comes Rumble sighs, "How many times I have to repeat, I am not a pirate!" ... he was about to say that, but Yoshi speaks first

"Breakfast? well my breakfast is usually bread and cheese accompanied by milk or coffee... Why an admiral ask that?"
Cause many summoners are competing among themselves to see who can ask the champions the "Breakfast of champions" thing. So far, I'm ahead of the game! Say...have you seen any pirate activity around?

The Rumble

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
"Uh, yes, actually. You seem like a very strong-willed yordle most of the time. Why is it that you always spend your time alone out here? Haven't you thought of having friends with you while you work?"

The maestro steps closer, tapping his cheek with his baton in thought.
"Well, i work alone because i don't need help and other people are distractions while i work, just imagine Teemo or Lulu running around here breaking all, would be a mess!"
He looks around, and in fact the place was already a mess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Cause many summoners are competing among themselves to see who can ask the champions the "Breakfast of champions" thing. So far, I'm ahead of the game! Say...have you seen any pirate activity around?
"I get it... No, i haven't seen any pirates without counting Gangplank at the league"

((My internet is a bit slow right now, i don't know why))

Ask the Herald

12-18-2012

Quote:
Machine "Herald":

Sometimes the simple things are better and my machines are perfectly fine.

-Rumble
"Mechanized" Menace,

Simple thing only give way to critical error, as the sacrifice of precision gives way to miscalculations. Your machines break down faster than Master Yi can run.

- Viktor

Nůctýrne

12-18-2012

Yeah, I got a question for you.

How does it feel to loose your girl to TEEMO.

FREAKIN'

TEEMO

1234511 ... 13