Does stun not interrupt fiddle ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuShaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

So playing against a fiddle mid recently I took veigar. Fiddle wound up his ult, So I used my "E" and stunned him while he was still charging. Somehow while still in stun his ult finished and he ported to me to kill. I was under the impression stun would interrupt that?

Kirsk

01-19-2013

probably lag compensation kicked in

AdmiralAardvark

01-19-2013

You might've missed...

Other than that, idk what happened. If it hit 1.5 seconds as you stunned him he will probably go anyway.

Esilon

01-19-2013

you missed that stun

mambawarrior0

01-19-2013

You missed.
Also, if you were in melee range, he may have been channeling Drain instead. I've had people mistake the two when close up, since the tether can be quite small.

Maharero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-19-2013

Yeah normally it should stop him. What I dont like though is that when Lux is charging her laser and you stun her before it goes off, she still continues charging and fires it regardless...

IdkiPickedaName

01-19-2013

Idk, it worked my last game when I played Udyr.

I think you probably missed ._.

Doctor Scratch

01-19-2013

The glorious part about veigar facing an AP mid is that you don't need the stun when you ult is targetable

IdkiPickedaName

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharero View Post
Yeah normally it should stop him. What I dont like though is that when Lux is charging her laser and you stun her before it goes off, she still continues charging and fires it regardless...

That's an animation not an actual charge up. Ezreal's ult does the same thing, you can't stop the skills from happening once they're cast because they don't have a wind up. What you see it the animation and that doesn't count as a wind up to the game.

NotBuzzJack

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maharero View Post
It's because her laser isn't a channel, it just has a longer than average cast time, like Trueshot Barrage.