Opening the Legacy Skin Vault

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Killua77

12-18-2012

Wooooooot!! AWESOMENESS!!!

also is there a chance that Kitty Katarina skin can be added in that list?

Please??? Pretty please???

Auryx

12-18-2012

YAY! So excited!
Thanks, Riot!

Edit: Downvoted for my excitement?
Someone's a killjoy!

Witherfang

12-18-2012

No Kitty Cat Katarina? Good day then sir.

Ambrose Crown

12-18-2012

Why not Red card kat or kitty cat thoughs are literately the only 2 skins i want

Lord Pudding Cup

12-18-2012

why, why arent there any champs for sale yet????? tuesdays pretty much over at this point

Wild Leafeon

12-18-2012

Nice sale but I really only bought some of these way back when because I thought they were never coming back..... I agree with some of the other people saying this takes a lot away from the people who bought them back during there original run.

Mango027

12-18-2012

thank you riot!

Sincere Beauty

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDunderMifflinx View Post
I find this to be a bad idea, because one of the main selling points of the skins was that they were "limited time only" and that you were not going to be able to buy them again after they were put into the vault. But now that you are re-releasing them from the vault what was the point of hurrying to go and buy them back then? I'm probably going to be down voted and flagged for spam, but I think this takes away from the value of the skins being unavailable.
They are legacy skins, not limited. Legacy skins have a chance to be re-released.

Savage MoFo

12-18-2012

Take my money!!! Take it all!!!

Raburi

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
[aws3]news/December_2012/2012_12_18_Legacy_Skin_Blow_Out/Legacy_Skin_Banner.jpg[/aws3]

We’re excited to announce a very special event this Snowdown. This holiday season we’ll be cracking open the Legacy Skins Vault and un-retiring 42 of your old favorites for a limited time. These Legacy Skins will be available in the League of Legends store at a cheer-inducing 50% off from now until January 6. And remember, holiday gifting is available through December 26, so if you were looking for a particularly sentimental gift for that special summoner in your life, Legacy Skins carry an extra bit of novelty.

After the sale these skins will be going back on ice for the foreseeable future, so don’t miss this chance to add some vintage flavor to your roster. When will they return? Nobody knows – that’s the point of a Legacy Skin!
Quote:
We’re excited to make money off you with a completely expected event this Snowdown. This holiday season we’ll be flicking a switch in our server and un-retiring 42 of your old favorites that there was no reason to retire other than for this explicit purpose for a limited time. These Legacy Skins will be available in the League of Legends store at a cheer-inducing 50% off from now until January 6. And remember, we're giving you more reasons to spend money with holiday gifting until December 26th, so don't forget to pay your Chinese overlords!

After the sale these skins will be taken away from you for no real reason, so don’t miss this chance to add some skins so ugly that we shouldn't be charging for them to your roster. When will they return? Probably next Christmas.
Fixed it.