Should I buy RP??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KADAMA

12-18-2012

Pretty sure gonna get banned. Playing masteryi 24/7 = a troll in this game. So should I?

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Just don't troll. As someone who's seen this countless times, there are very few things that are more frustrating then some player in champion select insisting on one specific champ(even one specific role is irritating, but one champ is much worse).

Learn to play other champions, and work with your team to build a viable teamcomp. Then you can feel free to buy as much RP as you like.

KADAMA

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Just don't troll. As someone who's seen this countless times, there are very few things that are more frustrating then some player in champion select insisting on one specific champ(even one specific role is irritating, but one champ is much worse).

Learn to play other champions, and work with your team to build a viable teamcomp. Then you can feel free to buy as much RP as you like.
What if I told you everytime I play master yi I have a 70% chance to win then other champs? Players in ranked are very unskillled (myself included) I have a lot of strategies with master yi tha tseem to be working and he is the only one qualified to do so. Lost 200 elo in 1 day, got it all back with Yi, if i stop playing him I will loose.

terrible doctor

12-18-2012

theres nothing wrong with yi. you can top with him if your actually good with him. hes a solid jungler, and hell mid ap yi can be quite scary.

KADAMA

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrible doctor View Post
theres nothing wrong with yi. you can top with him if your actually good with him. hes a solid jungler, and hell mid ap yi can be quite scary.
I see that Yi can fill any role in the game. In my opinion one of the most underrated champs out there, and his jungling is even better now.

Nytebane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

You won't get banned if you only play Master Yi. You will, however, likely get banned if you purposefully troll with him. I have bought two skins for Yi, so I say go ahead and buy the RP, get the skin and enjoy the new look of you champ.

KADAMA

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytebane View Post
You won't get banned if you only play Master Yi. You will, however, likely get banned if you purposefully troll with him. I have bought two skins for Yi, so I say go ahead and buy the RP, get the skin and enjoy the new look of you champ.
Was thinking more either buy Rune Pages or give them to friends cuz I might get banned, why keep em while I won't enjoy rite?

Xyrne

12-18-2012

Play what you want. People report for pretty much everything in this game so might as well play a champ you like.

terrible doctor

12-18-2012

the meta is just a guideline, you can play whatever the **** you want bro. ridiculous team comps ftw.

Sereg Anfaug

12-18-2012

If you think what you are doing will get you banned, STOP DOING IT.

You have a higher win rate with Yi? Ok. Learn other champions. Be able to have a high win rate with more then just one.