I'll give you 975 Rp for a joke..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lol I died again

12-18-2012

Q: What did the mentaly retarded kid get on his IQ test

A: Drool

Ptricky

12-18-2012

A distinguished looking gentleman pulls up a stool at the bar, look at the bartender and says "I'd like a glass of your finest scotch whiskey". "You're really going to enjoy this, it's been aging for 70 years" the bartender replies.

The bartender pulls out a glass, fills it and hands it back to the man. The man takes a sip, spits the scotch all over the counter and gives the bartender a scolding look. "This isn't 70 year old whiskey, it's 30 years old and I don't appreciate being taken for a fool". The bartender looks sheepishly at the man and says "you're right sir, it's only 30 year old whiskey, we keep the good stuff in the back. My apologies. Give me a minute and I'll set this right for you".

The bartender goes into the back for a few minutes and returns with a new glass. The man takes a sip and again spits it all over the counter, giving the bartender a scowl. "This whiskey takes like piss!". The bartender looks the man in the eye and says "Right again sir, now, how old am I?".

Ryunden

12-18-2012

That moment when your losing like no tomorrow and its time to /ff but your Sona turns into a AD carry and saves the day.

Splitix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Why is there a gate around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in!

The Last Exile

12-18-2012

It's not a punch-line joke but... in response to the much earlier skin sale post by riot (role playing karthus):
"For summoner’s sake, cover yourself up, Ruthless Pantheon! You’re the only one here to vote, not each of your 300 individual sinews. This is madness. Go wrap yourself in a booth curtain before I lay waste to every exposed inch of you. 260 RP"

I responded with:

"Pantheon chuckled as he watched his ivory idol glide across the stage. Such grace and poise! He shifted his weight to the other foot, waiting for his chance to close the distance. It was his turn! Pantheon stalked across the stage, flexing his muscles as only he knew how. Karthus was watching. "For summoner's sake, cover yourself up, Ruthless Pantheon!" Pantheon flashed a smirk Karthus' way, enjoying the sudden heat in his eyes. "You're the only one here to vote, not each of your 300 individual sinews. This is madness.". Pantheon loved the way Karthus choked on the words, loved the way his eyes lingered. "Go wrap yourself in a booth curtain before I lay waste to every exposed inch of you." I'll hold you too that, Pantheon said with his eyes, his unspoken message acknowledged in a slight tilt of Karthus' head. His objective completed, Pantheon sauntered off the stage in the direction of his room, the better to await Karthus' promise.

I don't know about you guys but these new Riot Posts almost seem a little... gay."

I was bored?

Oh, i heard this one in an older topic:
"When Udyr masturbates,
is it considered beastiality?"

hypnotic13371337

12-18-2012

what do you call a french shoe maker?

Philippe flopp

Ryunden

12-18-2012

Last one from me before I'm off to bed.

What's another name for Rengar vs Teemo? Tom and Jerry.

OO9

12-18-2012

Yolo

Fyrein

12-18-2012

Roger Federer was asked in an interview "What's good about Switzerland?" He replied, "Well the flag is a big plus."

cralix

12-18-2012

Good jokes everyone!