Riot, did you forget Lissandra, Kassadin's Daughter,etc.? You never mention them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadow Master

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I for one look for good lore tie-ins wherever possible.
Why is it then that all the latest champions have not had any reason whatsoever to join the League?

As in, not only did they have no reason, but on top of that, no reason was specified in their lore.

It's getting really hard to take these sorts of comments seriously when your actions go directly against your words.

Twillera

12-18-2012

Cant we just have some non ingame lore please?

Thessalonike

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoday View Post
Courage is not the ability to kill someone, but to not kill them. -Gandalf
We kill people who kill people because killing people is wrong
-unknown

Samflash3

12-18-2012

Oh yeah! What exactly is Evelynn's stance on the spider Queen. Does she worship or secretly plots to bring her down?

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Master View Post
Why is it then that all the latest champions have not had any reason whatsoever to join the League?

As in, not only did they have no reason, but on top of that, no reason was specified in their lore.

It's getting really hard to take these sorts of comments seriously when your actions go directly against your words.
Elise: joins the league to hunt for new sacrifices. Also, the League kind of moved in on her real estate.

Zed: He wants to hunt ninjas and prove that imbalance is more powerful than balance. He needs to show his forbidden techniques, and where better to do this than the Fields of Justice?

Nami: She's trying to find information on this mysterious Moonstone. When you have people from the peaks of Mount Targon, the jungles to the south, the Crystal Scar, the Shadow Isles, Bilgewater, Lokfar, Demacia, Bandle City, the Void, and the stars themselves all clustered in one place...heck, yeah, you want to go to there!

Vi: She gets to beat people up. All sorts of people. And she gets to do it with Cupcake Caitlyn.

Your argument is invalid.

Steam Store

12-18-2012

Well Scuba Gragas is the most sexy female champion in the game, I think he would make a great love interest for Jayce.

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Oh, also, to the original topic of the thread, Lissandra needs some sort of an animal aspect to her, because Freljord is all about the animals:

Tryndamere: horns of a bull, chickens fly out.
Ashe: Owl, hawkshot
Sejuani: she's on a boar!
Volibear: he's a BEAR
Anivia: Cryophoenix
Nunu: He rides Willump the Yeti

Lissandra needs something. A wolf, maybe. We can always use more wolves...

mr underhilI

12-18-2012

kassadins daughter huh:

-she uses a 2 handed scythe with a purple or red color blade

-shes a dark girl (not emo) like a cross between diana and syndra that wears a dark ragged cape. (the cape also covers her shoulders and hides her arms.

-she can also teleport, she goes through the earth, (something like zeds hole when he dies) and comes out BEHIND the enemy with his scythe in the air for a backstab.

-she reduces kassadins passive by 5% because she hates him

-why? because kassadin has had *** with his mother and she is her daughter and SISTER at the same time.but then kass decides to kill her mother ( hence the joke " i silenced my mother once") but the mother didnt tell kass where her daughter was.

-so she was then picked up by talon wondering in the streets at a young age and he trained her.

-she has a spamable ability , like rivens Q that you can use 3 times on the 3rd attack she does a upward scythe attack that knock the enemy in the air ( xin style) ( the potential for cool scythe style moves here is limitless, please do an animation where she moves the weapon around her)

-her attitude : shes not mad, she doesnt hate. shes just confused and doesnt know whether to love or hate his father.so shes an angry confused person that can be kind at times, but dont press her buttons
(girl with the dragon tatto )

-her hair, which in my opinion describes her best, is wild and black, thick

just my 2 cents

DanyaHerald

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Well, as per usual I can't comment on whether any of these champions is in production or will come out, but we have certainly talked about each of them at length. I for one look for good lore tie-ins wherever possible. I'm quite interested in each of the characters listed here. Also, I'd love to see us explore more personal connections between champions.

I'd very much like to make a love interest for Jayce =P
I'm going to go ahead and say this should be Vi.

They both power slam.

It's... perfect on so many levels.

They also share the same cocky gung-ho attitude, all in style, and awesome hextech accessories. They're pretty much the ultimate power duo.

That Person

12-18-2012

hey Mr Stylus sir if you're still lurking, does diana and leona share a hidden passive together?
i've never really known the answer.