Riot, did you forget Lissandra, Kassadin's Daughter,etc.? You never mention them

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nanatsu Yoru

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
Hmm.. or maybe coming back to life to kick your ass?
Like Irelia did?

IRELIA BROTHER WHERe

cF Dawgy

12-18-2012

Quote:
Subtle yet assertive. I like it.

Jxanadu

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
http://oneoftwo.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5iubex

Linked by IronStylus...

http://swan2swan.tumblr.com/post/372...-it-is-that-no

From his Twitter...

Also, if you look in the original AMAs about Diana, he points out how she was in love with Leona. And how they have mountains of potential material on the two of them. Because their story is one that is...perfect for one another. They could be enemies, but having them love each other as well twists both of their characters. Diana's always been alone and victimized, Leona's the type who wants to protect people like Diana who suffer without being able to retaliate. But then Diana gained the strength to retaliate, and in doing so committed genocide that Leona could not forgive...but at the same time, it was self-defense against a culture that had kept Leona in the dark. Diana brings a dark truth to Leona's world of purity and light...Leona brings light and hope to Diana's world of despair and apathy.

Of course, this is getting off-topic. I'll gladly have a shipwar with you elsewhere, but for now...I'll let the parrot enlighten you himself. ^_^

Back to the subject matter, I'm also curious about Sivir's relationships. Do she and Draven have a thing going with their spinning blades...?
That's nice, yet all purely fictional and of your mind.

Arcqe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
Back to the subject matter, I'm also curious about Sivir's relationships. Do she and Draven have a thing going with their spinning blades...?
Draven doesn't need anyone but himself

Draaaaaaaaven

fortide

12-18-2012

Please give us more lore material. The lore forums is now 90% speculation and 10% lore due to the lore retcons and the lack of lore updates. The Twisted Treeline thing is pretty awesome though.

Thessalonike

12-18-2012

Quote:
I wouldn't say hate. The sun and the moon live in the same sky, they share a cycle. Diana's story is one of tragedy, and as has been said before, what's more tragic than having to kill someone you love?
Than having to? Possibly accidentally?

who am i again

12-18-2012

Quote:
uNDEAD! brb gonna buy a parrot

swan2swan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jxanadu View Post
That's nice, yet all purely fictional and of your mind.
Naw. That's Morgana and Pantheon. See, Pantheon works as an apprentice to Morgana in the Sinful Succulence bakery because he wants to be a baker, partially to impress Leona with his baked goods because he knows how much she likes sweet things, but then he finds out that Leona is in love with Diana, and he's heartbroken and messes up a number of orders and lets things burn, so Morgana kicks everyone out of the place and then has a long talk with him about his emotional issues, and then she talks about her past and banishment and how life isn't fair but you have to figure out what keeps you moving, and then he takes her out flying with his enchanted weapons because her wings don't really work anymore ever since she's fallen, so he gives her a chance to touch the sky again while she gives him improved baking skills.

THAT'S purely fictional and out of my mind.

If you'd like, I can list twenty different pairings from this game and justify each and every one of them. ^_^

Rumble The Hero

12-18-2012

Quote:
I wouldn't say hate. The sun and the moon live in the same sky, they share a cycle. Diana's story is one of tragedy, and as has been said before, what's more tragic than having to kill someone you love?
Courage is not the ability to kill someone, but to not kill them. -Gandalf

Samflash3

12-18-2012

If Irelia's brother comes out, is Morello gonna nerf or buff him? Maybe Morello was the one who invaded Irelia's town and almost killed her. But because she survived and became so powerful he had to run away to the institite of war and secretly plots to defeat her once and for all. His plot: To nerf her until she can no longer fight anymore.