Shank deserves freedom?

Yes! I love Borderlands by the way 5 62.50%
No! eletric chair for him!! 3 37.50%
Maybe yes...everybody deserves a second chance 0 0%
Nope...you know he's quite gay rigth? 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Shank - the Prisoner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo Tomita

12-17-2012

Innate - "You're Dead! You're SO Dead": Critical strikes slow the target for a short duration, it can not occur more than 3 times per target within 10 seconds cooldown.

Scales At: 3, 6, 9, 12, 15
Slow: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5% stacking 3 times
Duration: 2 seconds

Q - "Shank Is Gonna Gut You" : Shank cut the enemies stomach, dealing damage based on target missing health.

Damage: 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 (+0.85 AD) + 10% target's missing health
Cooldown: 12
Mana: 80

W - "Shank Is Gonna Slit Your Throat": Shank next basic attack performed behind the target deals bonus damage overtime, if casted in front of an enemy, it will increase Shank's AS for a short duration.

Damage: 30, 60, 90, 120, 150 (+1.0 Bonus AD)
"Facing" Bonus AS: 20, 22.5, 25, 27.5, 30% for 2 seconds
"Behind" Bonus Damage: 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 (0.55 Bonus AD)
Cooldown: 7
Mana: 50

E - "Shank Is Gonna Suck Your Eyeballs Out Of Their Sockets With A Straw": Shanks leaps into a enemy blinding them for a short duration.

Damage: 60, 90, 120, 150, 180 (0.75 Total AP)
Leap Range: 450 units
Blind Duration: 1, 1.25, 1.5, 1.75, 2 seconds
Cooldown: 15
Mana: 65

Innate -"That's MISTER Shank" : When cast Mr. Shank dashes foward dealing damage to the first enemy champion he hits. This skill grants Mr. Shank bonus defenses for a while.

Damage: 250, 350, 450 (+0.75 Total AP)
Defenses: 15, 20, 25% Armor and MR for 3 seconds duration.
Range: 600 units
Cooldown: 80,70, 60
Mana: 100

Quote:
Base Stats

Health: 500 (+75) = 1850 at lvl 18
Health Regen: 8 (+0.75) = 21.5 at lvl 18
Mana: 350 (+40) = 1070 at lvl 18
Mana Regen.: 5 (+0.75) = 18.5 at lvl 18
Attack Damage: 55 (+5) =145 at lvl 18...lol kinda high
Attack Speed: 0.7 (+3%) = 1.078 at lvl 18
Magic Res: 30 (+1.25) = 52.5 at lvl 18
Armor: 20 (+2.8) = 70.4 at lvl 18...lol kinda high
Range: 125
Mov. Speed: 345
Quote:
Items
Classic:
Leo Tomita Index Page

Leo Tomita

12-20-2012

bump for the criminality

Dzanio

12-20-2012

Shank – The Prisoner
Passive: Seems fine, duration is a little long at low levels. I’m not interested enough to look it up, but you should make sure values are similar to GPs.
Q: Don’t do Walking Damage, Riot doesn’t like it, nor do most people. Make it a DoT if anything
W: I would think damage should be amplified from behind, since this is how most people go about slitting your throat. He already has a passive slow; give him some other cc here (AS debuff if facing you maybe?)
E: Rip out your Eyes and skull **** you, come on, stick w/ the classics.
R: Cd needs to be much higher, at least one minute at max levels, damage seems high. He’s an AD champ, I’d give this AD scaling. Maybe also give it a secondary effect; some cc/a shield/temporary Spell Vamp/Lifesteal

Leo Tomita

12-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzanio View Post
Shank The Prisoner
Passive: Seems fine, duration is a little long at low levels. Im not interested enough to look it up, but you should make sure values are similar to GPs.
Q: Dont do Walking Damage, Riot doesnt like it, nor do most people. Make it a DoT if anything
W: I would think damage should be amplified from behind, since this is how most people go about slitting your throat. He already has a passive slow; give him some other cc here (AS debuff if facing you maybe?)
E: Rip out your Eyes and skull **** you, come on, stick w/ the classics.
R: Cd needs to be much higher, at least one minute at max levels, damage seems high. Hes an AD champ, Id give this AD scaling. Maybe also give it a secondary effect; some cc/a shield/temporary Spell Vamp/Lifesteal
1 i lowered duration of innate slow
2 remove the walking damage
3 trade the facing/behind mechanics...remove slow and add AS bonuses for Shank
4 increase the CD on ult and bonus defenses if Shank kills somebody with his ult

Dzanio

12-20-2012

looks good

Leo Tomita

12-31-2012

base stats at lvl 18 added

1dislike

01-06-2013

The first thing I thought was holy **** that is a lot of damage!

Innate- I hate these type of slows, but it is pretty necessary besides his ult he does not seem to have any way to escape or chase.

Q- good like the tank killer aspect of doing it based off of missing health and not % of the targets missing health. It does seem a little under powered at lower levels. (you forgot a damage upgrade for a level 40/80/120/160...)

W- This seem it could be an ult if it had higher base damage. Though after seeing the ult I see they have to choose AP or AD due to his ult.

E- I think this attack despite the name i think this should be a fear. Also if the ult is movement I think this should be something else maybe an attack that is an AoE.

R- first off it is is labeled innate.I think Shank should get armor and MR even if he doesn't get the kill. After all he might have to dive into the center of the fight to initiate.

Leo Tomita

01-08-2013

Quote:
(you forgot a damage upgrade for a level 40/80/120/160...)
yes...thanks for that

Quote:
first off it is is labeled innate.I think Shank should get armor and MR even if he doesn't get the kill. After all he might have to dive into the center of the fight to initiate.
good idea

Nysta

01-31-2013

Moved the upper comment to my own post.

Innate: Feels like a weaker Gangplank passive:
Gangplank's basic attacks apply a poison debuff for 3 seconds that can stack up to 3 times. Each stack deals 3 + (1 level) magic damage per second and slows the target by 7%.
At max rank your slow is slightly stronger but before that it doesn't even slow for more. Also it does only apply when critically hitting. I don't think this ability is all that innovative, neither is it balanced. In the way of being much too weak.

Q: Is it possible to critically hit it? If yes, the base values are too high, if no, the bonus damage scaling is too low. I guess you want your champion to be played on crit-chance. Means you will probably have to buff the scalings and lower the flat damage (by a lot). Else you will just have a two Phantom Dancer guy critting you to death because of his base damage. Means about 500 damage +20% of the targets missing health. Again, only if it is able to critically hit.

W: Deals less damage than an autoattack at level one, deals a lot more from then on. Buffs attackspeed when enemies face you and debuffs them with a dot if they don't. Once again, the base damage values seem too high on this one, at least at later ranks. Here you state that it changes the next auto-attack. This means it can critically hit for sure.
Crit and tankyness would make this champion a monster.

E: The Teemo-leap? Pretty low range and damage (damage because his base damages are good once again, but he will probably not chose to build Ap), but accounting for the blind and jump, that's fine.

R: That spell sure hurts, but once again that is mostly due to the base damage, not due to its scalings with the Champions stats. The ability should be fine on its own, in your kit however, it means "I deal damage no matter what I do, and I'm gonna be sitting in your face. On top of that you don't want to focus me.", which is rather lame. You called it Innate, might want to correct that.

Stats:
His base health is a bit high, his base health per level a bit low.
His base mana is a bit high, his scaling is fine. Base mana is usually around 220.
Attack Damage is much too high. 110 at lvl 18 is usually pretty high, you state 145. You even state that it is "kind of high". It is, why don't you change it?
The base Attack Speed is too high, try 0.65.
His armor is fine, his early game armor is a lot above average though. lower that by 4 or 5, and heighten the scaling accordingly.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Sorry that I'm not a fan of this Concept. No offense intended, I just say what I think.

Might I add that I have already commented on Jenny "ye", the Suicidal Loser?

Leo Tomita

02-05-2013

oh thanks man...i apreciate honest opinion...ill rebalance Shank a little more now,,,thanks to you!