Lee sin vs Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MTG Blastoise

12-17-2012

So, I play a lot of Lee sin solo top, and I usually can beat most people in lane, but so far Darius has been a huge problem for me, unless they are just horrible at the game and don't know how to play him. Can anyone help?

ZestyWonderbeast

12-17-2012

Lee Sin is one of the best picks against Darius. If you max your w you can get away from any engagement he might try to force upon you plus you will have awesome sustain. You can last hit with your q if you don't feel like getting close at all, and your e can help with weakening him in trades so he does much less damage. Max w then q.

MTG Blastoise

12-19-2012

I've been trying to use my w to bounce around in my lane, but if the Darius can actually get the pull on me then I take huge amounts of damage, and if I fight back it's nowhere near as much as he's done.

SpAceWaffLeS

12-19-2012

Darius weakness is sustain.

He has high mana and low costs, but he needs to use his abilities often for harass.
Also, he has very little HP sustain.

Use this to your advantage. You want to poke a darius down, not take him on full hp vs full hp.

Eventually darius will have to back, whereas you and your energy + W shield has you at full hp and full resource.

Do not try to go in and 1v1 a darius full hp to 0, just poke at him and get away when he tries to engage a lot. Then fight him when you have an advantage.

MTG Blastoise

12-24-2012

I guess that was my mistake, trying to take him on when we were even at full hp.

Monkhunamadata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

03-26-2013

eh. 'poke at him'. doesnt work. if you ever get close to him, even for a second, your taking a minimum of 1/3rd your health. any time he does this, especially post 6, he can just kill you.

retarded champion design. the only counterplay for this moron is ranged or ap champs. i can beat a bad darius with a champ that he counters. a good darius i cant beat with anyone. he does way too much damage for a melee champion and takes a good few hits at the same time.

that decimate needs at least twice its cooldown. he can get two decimates off if he is chasing you from a little before mid of top lane back to our turret. costs no ****ing mana either.

which monkey with a typewriter came up with this champion design? and they want to buff him? morons