Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think League should benefit players of all maps and game types equally?

Yes, League should benefit all maps. 14 48.28%
No, League should keep focus on SR. 15 51.72%
Voters 29 .

A petition for more "variety"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

I have been playing league since the start, and i have really only played 3v3s with 2 of my closest friends. And we have all shared the dream of being up on that league of legends news as "TT Tournament Us vs. Others!" we want to become "well known" in the League community as the best team in Twisted Treeline. But that dream is stripped from us because SR is the only focus for tournaments.

What i am trying to get at here is that, with the new updates to TT and the attention its starting to get from other players and riot, is there in any way that there might be a tournament scene coming to the twisted players? and if not, WHY would you not open your minds for our happiness and let players enjoy what you have brought to them?

You guys have three maps and only ONE gets attention with the thought of getting "famous" for playing that map. I know it seems like nobody would join the 3s scene but i promise you that there are players that enjoy TT a lot more then SR...

Please Riot, Help some people live a dream without needing to feel obligated to play one map and not have fun with it, and then go play the other map and have fun and want to play more, then just have there feelings crushed by SR and people telling you that what you do in 3s does not matter just because it is not SR.....

As a conclusion, I understand trying to balance things out for more then one map is tough, but i think that if you put the same attention to all 3 maps or just 2 it would benefit you guys financially and socially as well.

Help us enjoy your map while you show us that you enjoy it as well.

This was posted on the Twisted Treeline Thread, but i don't see it "growing" in there like it needs to....

Edit 1

Quote:
Rotter Zwerg:
I main 3v3 and enjoy it a heckarim lot more than SR. Before the recent updates it felt like riot completly negleted 3v3, maybe the new update will shuffle things around tourney wise when TT gets out of beta, but I feel like riot should treat all maps with tournament viability. One day I hope to see the matches be a triathalon through SR-DOM-TT (and maybe an aram/proving-grounds somewhere) (maybe a special 5v5 mode for TT for tourneys?).

Great point, it could be an amazing thing to see people trying out for a "triathlon" for tournaments... But this is all on riot now i guess.

Keep giving those thumbs up and bumping guys, Let this be heard!

Edit 2 Since it seems to be the new "in"... sign if you want this to happen =P

II DC II

12-17-2012

As a person who likes TT because I can pick whatever I want and no one actually remarks on it, i wholefully support this... AD AS On Hit Lulu ftw on TT

Lindorfer

12-17-2012

no u havent been playing since beta, lol

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Quote:
giraffe:
no u havent been playing since beta, lol

And how would you know that? i may have more then one account... but please stay on topic.

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Bump

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Another sad bump...

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Bumping

Rotter Zwerg

12-17-2012

I main 3v3 and enjoy it a heckarim lot more than SR. Before the recent updates it felt like riot completly negleted 3v3, maybe the new update will shuffle things around tourney wise when TT gets out of beta, but I feel like riot should treat all maps with tournament viability. One day I hope to see the matches be a triathalon through SR-DOM-TT (and maybe an aram/proving-grounds somewhere) (maybe a special 5v5 mode for TT for tourneys?).

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Another bump...

lol I died again

12-17-2012

Agreed, we need more fat/ugly female champions.