Decided to uninstall and wait for the actual thing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warbéar

10-13-2010

It's too laggy at times (very laggy last 2 games) and kind of hard to skill shot heroes that are invisible, and identifiable only by a health bar. Framerates dip at the start first 30 seconds for a lot of users.

Too many issues closing and opening, it's slow; takes time to register closing and opening it.

List goes on, I got my twitch skin today, the gangster one: My pc would give a bullet sound when the shots fired while the mac one sounded just like the older crossbow.

Uninstalled and waiting for the real mac version to come out. Hope it comes out soon.

YSfighter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

u did understand y this was called a beta right??

Warbéar

10-13-2010

Yep. Issues need addressing have been already addressed ages ago. Just need the real thing now

Mutantknight

10-13-2010

bai

Brokroma

10-13-2010

Real Beta Testers stick it out until release day.

Tyop

10-13-2010

Once they fix the issue with PVP.NET dragging out SO MUCH of our cpu usage, a large majority of our FPS/lag issues should be fixed...

...in theory. Here's hoping <3.

Warbéar

10-13-2010

Yeah, I really wanted my twitch skin to have the animations and sounds. It doesn't on mac.

Brockrascolov

10-14-2010

My beta client has been working fine. It hardly lags at all and the only real issue is invisible morde and the occasional DC after matches

Hogyoku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockrascolov View Post
My beta client has been working fine. It hardly lags at all and the only real issue is invisible morde and the occasional DC after matches
Mine is generally the same as yours, except I get the session over error quite often.

YSfighter

10-15-2010

well u my friend are missing out on a lot... my beta is doing quite well after a mediocrely rocky start

And yes real beta testers stick in it till the release. We're supposed to be volunteering to help the community ( and riot) not give up cause the bugs exist lol