Kassadin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

The problem I see, though, is that if you eventually start nerfing/changing him around so much that he's balanced on Dominion (which is great), he might end up being complete trash in SR...and let's face it, he's a pretty crummy pick on SR currently.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox P McCloud View Post
The problem I see, though, is that if you eventually start nerfing/changing him around so much that he's balanced on Dominion (which is great), he might end up being complete trash in SR...and let's face it, he's a pretty crummy pick on SR currently.
He's my go to vs Anivia midlane, but with all the recent AP's released his kit is just overall easily punished until he hits 6, and even then if you deny him Blue Buff he is easily shut down.

MMKH

12-17-2012

How about lowering this Riftwalk range so he can't flash over walls that shouldn't be allowed to flash over.

HaIfhearted

12-17-2012

I think the problem is both the cooldown and the range on riftwalk.

Riftwalk gets to about 3 seconds with max cdr, and can go over pretty much every single wall in Dominion.

Nerfing the range to about 700-800 shouldn't impact him too badly in SR, and increasing the cooldown by at least 3-5 seconds wouldn't be too bad either, but it would make it so that if you blink into a stupid situation you're stuck with your bad decision.

MajorUrsa

01-10-2013

Nerf, disable, delete Kassadin. Fix this issue.

dxG Skumbagz

01-12-2013

As an AP caster , i have to admit Kassadin is the only AP assassin i worry about in the loading screen. Especially when its a Kass+Talon on the enemy team, i usually have a rough time assuming they're decent. But i've learned to deal with him and i think its sad that people have to play Kassadin to get higher elo ,which is what i keep hearing. I've played him twice on dom in a real game and once versus my friend (1v1) and i have to admit hes pretty faceroll especially when your used to playing AP champs that actually take some effort like Ori, Ahri , Cassio , etc. As of now i have refused to play Kass cuz i want to continue playing and getting Really good at the Casters that are great for a team like Zyra. This might sound stupid but i actually don't think Kassadin should be nerfed Please dont hate me lol