Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

Kirei grinned as she finally reached the main part of the plant, surprised and saddened that she hadn't met with any kind of defense. She placed a hand on it, grinning widely. She could destroy it right now but where's the fun in that... Instead she begins strengthening it slightly, wondering how it was going up on the surface. She would destroy it after a few minutes either way.

GizzyBear

01-21-2013

Kel wondered what Kirei was doing underground, but now he knew what she had done, Kirei had strengthen the plants power. He could tell the void plant got stronger since it's aura suddenly grew, he didn't have time for Kirei's games, they needed to get rid of this plant fast, but she was delaying the void plants death. As the plant got strengthen by Kirei's powers, it grew bigger, the plant started growing more vines, but sharper. The vines got hold of Kirei pretty fast, and it started squeezing her. Then strange flowers grew on the vines, spreading out sleep power, and paralysis.

"That idiot...We don't have time for games..."

Kel wondered what he should do, maybe he should leave her because of her stupidity or her recklessness, but he couldn't because Kirei was Athelia's daughter after all.... It was too bad that they were nothing alike.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

Kirei didn't react as she vines gripped her, she continued to grin as she breathed in the powder. "This should be fun~"

leirynot

01-21-2013

Attwell looked around as the vines grew.
"What the hell is Kirei doing?"
He was tempted to reduce the protection he had over her and allow the Void's corruption to attack, but decided to give her a small chance to kill the plant. Perhaps she accidentally triggered something when she attacked it.

GizzyBear

01-21-2013

Kel decided to take care of the void plant himself, it was only a seed, so the void plant really couldn't attack, but only defend itself. Kel had to destroy the plant before its growth speeds up faster by Kirei. Kel decided to decrease his size, going underground where Kirei went in, he saw the vines grabbing Kirei, decided that it was best to get rid of the seed first Kel spun some magic webs over the seed, and as he did, the webs started to melt the void plant's main body.

"Why would you increase its growth spurt? If it transforms we won't stand a chance, it's final form isn't something we can take care of ourselves. Just kill the damn thing already so you guys can get out of this hell hole..."

Broshevick

01-21-2013

Nikoli continued grabbing and ripping the vines from the plant, not affected by the sharpness or the pollens in his suit. Realizing that the plant was only getting larger since Kirei went after it, he sighed, sounding the equivalent of a clash of metal. Moving over to where she was when she submerged, he slammed his fist into the ground and began digging, going to see what exactly she was doing and ignorant of the plight of everyone else.

leirynot

01-21-2013

Attwell continued staying close to Nikoli. He moved more slowly as the pollen began affecting him.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

The pollen was affecting Kirei more than she thought it would, she smiled innocently toward Kel. "I underestimated it, it grabbed hold of me and began draining my energy from me."

GizzyBear

01-21-2013

"You can't lie to me, I know what you did, but I do not care about your stupidity right now... We must destroy this thing."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-22-2013

Kirei continued to smile as the pollen got to her, barely able to stay awake any longer she placed a hand on the plant, a massive ball of fire forming in front of her palm and inside of the plant itself.