Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ancestral Knowledge (Closed RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-09-2013

Kirei grinned as she simply dived right toward the plant, wanting nothing more than to destroy it.

GizzyBear

01-10-2013

(sorry guys going to be busy for a while, Attwell can you continue the story for me? They are fighting a giant void plant underground.)

Broshevick

01-10-2013

Nikoli suited up, and sighed as Kirei dove at it. Deciding against risking his life so stupidly, he began to simply fight back any vines that came near him, not bothering to try and help the others.

((Yeah, university applications got me busy for a bit, sorry for slow responses.))

leirynot

01-11-2013

((No worries, waiting for Blade to respond though...))

Weenie Lord Shen

01-12-2013

Jack looked at the vines. An idea began to develop in his mind as he lifted his hands into the air. He brought out an Arcane Wall, and began smashing it into the earth. His plan was to dig into the ground and cut at the plant in the ground.

leirynot

01-12-2013

As Jack began to dig, the vines would begin to focus him more than the others. Attwell moved over to Nikoli and spoke to the others. "If we stay together... we should be able to... protect ourselves from the vines better."

Meanwhile, the plant did not seem to be aware of Kirei's presence, and made no attempt to stop her.

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-14-2013

Kirei only laughed as her body set itself ablaze, she began moving faster toward the plant.

Broshevick

01-14-2013

Nikoli shrugged, not bothering to move. He continued to fight off the vines, not even bothering to look at Attwell as he spoke.

"I'll carry my load, I'm fine right now. You fend for yourself, help each other, I don't care, just don't get in the way..."

leirynot

01-19-2013

"You forget, Nikoli, I'm the only thing keeping you alive at the moment, if I die, then so do you, Jack, and Kirei."
He spoke quickly and clearly, with the only purpose to inform Nikoli of the situation they were in.

GizzyBear

01-21-2013

Kel wondered how they should take care of the plant, with Kirei this shouldn't take too long since she knew strong magic.

"We don't have much time, lets hurry."

Kel continued to fight off the vines, but more just kept coming out.