This forum is funny

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIxeenoxII

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catnium View Post
hmm could i complain here about people complaining that people complain to much or would i be complaining to much if i where to complain about people complaining about people complaining about champions while they where previously complaining about people who complain about BFT ?!?!
you would be/are complaining too much /thread

x9 complain

urmamasllama

12-17-2012

if you're talking about the kassadin thread that popped up last night

we've had a problem with hiim for about a year now so its not really anything new

Malah

12-17-2012

Nerfing the bat**** OP stuff doesn't mean there's still ridiculously OP stuff that needs to be smacked down, after which there's still the plain OP stuff which at this point people somehow believe are balanced just because of how broken the competition is.

We move along quick because there's a systematic list of BS which needs to be fixed; Riot just keeps adding stuff to the top of the list instead of taking care of what's on it.

KaWraith

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Strychnine View Post
People stopped complaining about BFT and Black Cleaver, they are complaining about "OP" champions now instead.

Classic.
it's like you have no understanding of what people complain about and why.

Dominion has always had problems with OP champions.
BfT and BC made several of the OP champions even more game breaking and difficult to deal with. Now that some nerfs have come through and the dust is settling on BfT and BC: the complaints about overpowered champions return to the fore.

BfT and BC are now doing what they were invented to do: making ad casters and mages viable.

OP champs are still OP; thus the complaints.