How much does RP cost?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2010

I've got a few skins I wanna buy, and I can't connect to LoL atm to see if there is a form of purchasing RP, but I'm curious: can you only buy bundles or can you buy exactly an amount?

Also anyone know the RP:$$ ratio? Need like 975RP to start but not sure how much that costs =/

PS- Sorry if there is already a thread like this, searching is disabled.

Hazat

10-13-2010

there is different amounts of riot points that you can buy there is a 50 dollar 7200 RP points down to 5 dollar RP points just go to the store and on the top right click purchase RP points and you will see it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

10-13-2010

Every RP bundle above 5$ comes with different amounts of bonus RP.
5= 650 RP
10= 1380 RP
20 = 2800 RP
35 = 5000 RP
50 = 7200 RP

wowrob

07-14-2011

How about if you guy the prepaid cards $25 and $10 how much Riot Points do you get from those?

xohix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

Same amount that EmissaryShadow posted

1380 for $10 and I believe it's 3500 for the $25

redeux

07-15-2011

Here's in terms of RP price points...

RP: $$

260: $2
390: $3
520: $4
585: $4.50
975: $7.50
1820: $14.00

This is based off of the smallest possible packages via paypal or similar. You obviously save money by buying larger packages. numbers from: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/RP

iKrystals

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
5= 650 RP
10= 1380 RP
20 = 2800 RP
35 = 5000 RP
50 = 7200 RP
$5 right?

TheChôsenOne

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmissaryShadow View Post
5= 650 RP
10= 1380 RP
20 = 2800 RP
35 = 5000 RP
50 = 7200 RP
By the way sir, for US Currency, the $ sign is supposed to be IN FRONT of the digit.
Like Instead of 5$ its supposed to be $5 or $5.00.

Sorry, just wanted to point this out.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by holy92 View Post
By the way sir, for US Currency, the $ sign is supposed to be IN FRONT of the digit.
Like Instead of 5$ its supposed to be $5 or $5.00.

Sorry, just wanted to point this out.
If you're going to complain about the placement of the dollar sign...
a) Use proper capitalization.
b) Don't use 'like' willy nilly; it's a horrible habit people have, but you should be able to drop it when online. Like it shouldn't start every sentence. Like you see what I did there? Like that. (The last one is actually appropriate.)
c) 'The $ sign' is redundant, as '$' is the dollar sign, so you're saying 'the dollar sign sign is supposed to be...'
d) Look at the date of the post; it's quite an old thread, no reason for you to keep it up with a useless post.
e) A jar of walnuts
f) Save grammar, spelling, or any other 'fixes' for posts that are complaining or otherwise useless (like yours), not for those that are factually correct and benefit the community.

Not sorry, this needed to be pointed out.

TheChôsenOne

11-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
If you're going to complain about the placement of the dollar sign...
a) Use proper capitalization.
b) Don't use 'like' willy nilly; it's a horrible habit people have, but you should be able to drop it when online. Like it shouldn't start every sentence. Like you see what I did there? Like that. (The last one is actually appropriate.)
c) 'The $ sign' is redundant, as '$' is the dollar sign, so you're saying 'the dollar sign sign is supposed to be...'
d) Look at the date of the post; it's quite an old thread, no reason for you to keep it up with a useless post.
e) A jar of walnuts
f) Save grammar, spelling, or any other 'fixes' for posts that are complaining or otherwise useless (like yours), not for those that are factually correct and benefit the community.

Not sorry, this needed to be pointed out.
You are completely correct. I stand corrected and I am sorry that i have misled you to something that was not supposed to be lead to. Sorry for my wrong doing and will not happen again.