what you think of the post?

You are the God Father 25 24.75%
Good One Boy (: 14 13.86%
Not Bad 18 17.82%
This Sucks 21 20.79%
idc..i <3 Dubstep 23 22.77%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Hide And Seek [ Rules & BlackList ]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

x Šubstep x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

Hide and Seek

I keep the ban list updated constantly. ,
Leave suggestion on how I can balance it out, making it fairly even between both sides.
If you have to commentate about my lousy grammar and spelling, I suggest you don't bother comment at all. I am not fluent in English, and I do not intend to fix it unless it is completely incomprehensible.

The roles and rules

All

-All champions are permitted.
-Storm Shield is allowed.
-Can not capture points.
-All Item is permitted; isnt allowed items permslow like Frozen Malletor Rylais . Entropy,Twin Shadows and Trinity is allowed due to the fact it does not provide a guaranteed slow.

The Seeker
-Isn't allowed clairvoyance spell.
-They are the people on the right side of the Lobby
-There are 2 seekers.
-Given 45 minute to kill each hider 5 time.
-Once all hider are out, the seeker are declare the victor and the other team must surrender.
-Is allowed to recall at all time
-May not chase an Hider that have just left the fountain. They are required to let the Hider pass by if they happen to be searching near the fountain.
-Is not allow to attack an "Out" player, unless as a form of self defense.
-When hp is low (300 hp), you are advised to pick up life relic, heal or recall.

The Hider

-They are the people on the left side of the Lobby
-There are 5 hiders
-Each hider have 5 life, once all 5 is lost, they're out.
-The Hider are allow to harm the seeker with any CC ability . (Stuns,Slows,Fear,Silence)
-^ But if a seeker dies, the hider that get the kill will lose a life. The only exception is if the seeker dies to the base fountain. In cases where the seeker was knock back or pulled into fountain range, the person who knock back or pulled loses a life.
-^Please be cautious when placing trap, if it unintentionally kills the seeker, you still lose a life. If a life is lost this way, the hider that have been penalized is permitted to return to base to buy and heal.
-Execution by fountain is counted as a loss of a life.
-Guardian Angel and Gaunlet is not allow,.
-May not return to base, by walking or recalling.
-You're not allow to hide in the same spot as your teammate. This mean only 2 person per bush and capture points.
-If a player Disconnect during the game
The death they received when D/C will be counted or else people can dodge being killed by reconnecting.
-For every 3 minute the player does not return, he loses a life.
-If they disconnect for over 4 minute pass the 30 minute mark, their live count is reduced to 1.
-All remaining lives are lost if he disconnect or reconnect pass 40:00. They will become an "Out"
-If no one on the enemy team report their disconnect to the Seeker, each player that are
still hiding will lose a life as penalty. SO PLEASE BE HONEST.

The Out
-These are hider that have lost all 5 lives whether it by penalty or death.
-Must remain at base or the other ring where they can can be seen outside the fog of war.
-Must sell all of their item.
-They are not allow to use any abilities or attack.

---------------------Now In Spanish -------------------
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2955873

Honorable Players
NeverEndingSong
x Šubstep x
Wijji
(If u want to be honorable player in this list, reply screenshot games 3 won as hider and 3 won as seeker)

--------------------------------[Rule Breakers]---------------------------- [Black List ] ----------------------------- [Toxic Players] ----------------------------
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...9#post36971139
Take screetshoot for evidence

Extreme A

12-20-2012

i was playing seeker and the enemy got 5 slow items. i told them to sell it and they said it only counts for FM and Rylais. Can you change the rules so the enemy doesnt get 5 twin shadows a rylais and a gaunlet?

x Šubstep x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreme A View Post
i was playing seeker and the enemy got 5 slow items. i told them to sell it and they said it only counts for FM and Rylais. Can you change the rules so the enemy doesnt get 5 twin shadows a rylais and a gaunlet?
now isnt allowed rylaiz frozzen , and gaunlet for hiders ! more fair

Teeird

12-21-2012

So. Many. Rules.

Super Sloth

12-21-2012

Sounds like it has potential, but with that many rules -- way too complicated to just have fun with.

ILikeToEatPie2

12-25-2012

do not play with this person, he is a cheater
alcatrazzzzzzzzz

xXCODpro420swag

12-26-2012

all this guy does is cry and call people inappropriate language, It's annoying to play with him don't play.

Pimp Master D

12-26-2012

I was playing sseeker and these guys didnt stop cc'ing until i was dead and I kept trying to recall and they kept killing me and the other seeker you should automatically ban these guys they are trolls
-I Heart Support
-KingOrange
-Tarhume
-Chey Yune
I recommend removeing these guys as fast as possible

LightenDarkWorld

12-30-2012

Here's two players that should be on the ban list for not playing based on rules

Coolbeans96 - giving vision in jungle, build dmg and ccing seekers when he was out of game.
Tylerdevil77 - Built dmg, giving vision and killed seeker 7 times when out and still in the game.
th3n3wb0i - killed seeker 4 times, giving vision & assisting team when out of game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1356856776

to zoom in for the image [Hold Ctrl + move mouse roller Up or down]

x Šubstep x

12-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightenDarkWorld View Post
Here's two players that should be on the ban list for not playing based on rules

Coolbeans96 - giving vision in jungle, build dmg and ccing seekers when he was out of game.
Tylerdevil77 - Built dmg, giving vision and killed seeker 7 times when out and still in the game.
th3n3wb0i - killed seeker 4 times, giving vision & assisting team when out of game.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1&d=1356856776

to zoom in for the image [Hold Ctrl + move mouse roller Up or down]
Good reference to the image, And they now are on the blacklist .
Share this post When you play this mode (: .
Have Fun.