Jayce vs karma top...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IM Violet

12-16-2012

plz give me your thoughts on who would win, who should win, and why. thanks

EcstatiK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

jayce. if u build ap his ratios are ridic and will stomp any one top

Nana A Deviluke

12-16-2012

Karma.
Because sustain and shield nuke.
Then the enemy jungler comes after you've pushed lane with your shield nuke and gets you to lower HP.
Then Karma even more, because that's karma.

MorgManBasher

12-16-2012

Honestly? Karma.

Has good sustain, can shield herself from harass while dealing damage when he comes in with his Q melee

KamiKhaZix

12-16-2012

Really? Jayce can out trade Karma. She's got sustain, but he's got damage. This seems like a no brainer to me.

IM Violet

12-16-2012

I played her in ranked 5's today my team told me i shouldnt lose that lane at all, i told them that yes i do out range her but the autos do nothing plus she can use next to no mana to get her health back, she out dmgs my combo and can easily out sustain not only health but mana.

I cant be the only one who finds this to be a tuff match up for jayce.

DeathByWaffle

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by V́olet View Post
I played her in ranked 5's today my team told me i shouldnt lose that lane at all, i told them that yes i do out range her but the autos do nothing plus she can use next to no mana to get her health back, she out dmgs my combo and can easily out sustain not only health but mana.

I cant be the only one who finds this to be a tuff match up for jayce.
Actually, you can because

1) Hardly anyone plays Karma
2) Of those people who play Karma, even less play her top lane

Warrikon

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
Actually, you can because

1) Hardly anyone plays Karma
2) Of those people who play Karma, even less play her top lane
I played her a bit and i found top lane is one of her strongest points. most top laners rely on going in fully (melee) and thats where she has most of her spells at their easiest casts... like e etc. Its range that sort of gives her a problem, where she has to decide on going in or not using the e to save herself.

SirDoomington

12-16-2012

Depends. The thing about Jayce is that you can play him so many different ways.

With Karma, Jayce would want to stay in ranged-poke mode. As in, never going into melee mode and only using ranged attacks and his gate/sphere combo for damage.

If you play him as a melee bruiser, Karma should win easily. Every time he gets close, she'll just Q him and Mantra-shield herself, doing a good deal of damage and blocking most of his damage. If Jayce is entirely ranged though, she'll have to choose between shield nuking from a minion and taking poke damage, or blocking the poke with her shield but doing no damage. Her Q heal isn't all that great for general lane sustain, plus it uses up a valuable mantra charge that could instead be used as her long-range poke, so that's not really a huge issue. As such, a ranged Jayce will either drain her health or drain her mana. Both of which would win him the lane.

Asheishardrofljk

12-16-2012

Nothing beats Karma top, stop trolling. thanks