Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thetwitchyrat

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Nami:
"Erm, the depths of the ocean? I don't know how much more specific I can be."

"And yet your not a blob of goop due to the lack of pressure? Interesting....could I possibly examine you Ms Nami? Maybe your hand?" Twitch asked requested as he approached towards the tank.

Ask Fortune

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Nami:
"Then I'll just sink all the pirate ships and do your job for you!"

In response, Sarah gave Nami's nose a huge, lasting kiss.

"I'd love you FOREVER if you did that~!"

Dear Luxanna

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Nami:
Nami shook her head, "I mean when the ink is in the water, it's hard to control and do stuff with. You'd probably wave your hand, make a blob of ink and then get bored, then I'd have to clean it up."

"Yes, friends make a mess when they visit." Lux said, with a mischievous nod. "Welcome to human friendship, Nami~."

Ask Nami

10-05-2014

Thread moved (http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/8LvmEZ53-ask-nami-the-tidecaller)

That being said, I will continue the RPs in the 'old lore' until they are finished. Other than the few that are already started I will be transitioning fully into the 'new lore'