Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gem Knight

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
Nami nodded, smiling "yes there are, and I'm very thankful to all of them for their work."
Taric smiled back - "You're welcome. If you anything, just ask - Although I'm not sure what would you need from me, but anyways, I'm here to help"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
Taric smiled back - "You're welcome. If you anything, just ask - Although I'm not sure what would you need from me, but anyways, I'm here to help"

Nami smiled "You can never have too many friends."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gem Knight

Senior Member

05-14-2013

"As long as they are trustworthy friends" - Taric sighed - "Hun, sorry, got pessimistic there for a second, never mind" - He smiled


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"Why do you say that? Because we don't reproduce as often? Because we don't do that simply for pleasure? Because we don't end up with tons of kids we can't handle? I've been to Noxus, I've been to Demacia, I've seen people living on the streets, no home, nowhere to go and no one to care for them, most of them were Children Sarah. Look me in the eye and tell me that you'd be happy going with the things the way they are, you nearly destroyed yourselves with war, even now your peace is only an illusion." Nami frowned "My people do not fight, we do not know war, we live off the land without taking more than we need, we've prepared ourselves to live many many generations, humans are on the brink of wiping themselves out within one."
Surprised at Nami's outburst, Sarah instinctively went for something to protectively grab. But the only thing within reach was Nami. Sarah wrapped her legs around Nami's tail, eyes wide as she treaded water.

"...you can blame Demacia and Noxus for all that." She said, eyes wide. "But it's not because we have *** whenever we want, it's that our base instincts don't so much control our bodies like t-that."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"As long as they are trustworthy friends" - Taric sighed - "Hun, sorry, got pessimistic there for a second, never mind" - He smiled

"Everyone is trustworthy until they do something that betrays that trust." She smiles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Surprised at Nami's outburst, Sarah instinctively went for something to protectively grab. But the only thing within reach was Nami. Sarah wrapped her legs around Nami's tail, eyes wide as she treaded water.

"...you can blame Demacia and Noxus for all that." She said, eyes wide. "But it's not because we have *** whenever we want, it's that our base instincts don't so much control our bodies like t-that."

"Really? Do you really believe that? I've seen men when they get 'horny' Sarah, they act strangely, and so do women, you yourself act differently when you're 'in the mood'."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gem Knight

Senior Member

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"Everyone is trustworthy until they do something that betrays that trust." She smiles.
"Sometimes I feel humanity is walking towards the opposite direction... - Taric sighs -But I guess no one can be judged before they actually had a chance to defend themselves" - he smiled


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Sometimes I feel humanity is walking towards the opposite direction... - Taric sighs -But I guess no one can be judged before they actually had a chance to defend themselves" - he smiled

Nami smiles "I'm sure eventually people will get better."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gem Knight

Senior Member

05-15-2013

"You're optimism is contagious Nami" - He chuckled - "Thanks for the help"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Nami

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"You're optimism is contagious Nami" - He chuckled - "Thanks for the help"

Nami tilted her head "Help? I don't think I've done anything to help you really."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
""Really? Do you really believe that? I've seen men when they get 'horny' Sarah, they act strangely, and so do women, you yourself act differently when you're 'in the mood'."
"But it's not... instinct." Sarah replied. "Instinct doesn't compel me to have fun with oral ***, or with other women, does it~?"

Intentionally being vivid to terrify Nami was Sarah's intent.