Ask Nami, the Tidecaller

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Àsk Kayle

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Nami View Post
"True, but I do my best to set things up to stop those kinds of things from happening in the first place, it's better to stop a problem before it becomes a problem."
Kayle nodded once more as she watched some fish swim on by,

"Indeed," she paused for a moment, deciding to change the topic, "there's quite a variety of marine life here... Aren't some carnivorous?"

Ask Nami

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Bravery isn't about being fearless, it's about acknowledging you're scared, but still facing the challenge. And maybe being petrified saved you - the monsters you're facing probably couldn't see you, so not moving helps a lot when facing them" - Taric smiled - "But may I ask... I probably shouldn't be talking about this, but, well. what exactly are those 'monsters'? Over-sized man-eating fish?"

Nami smiled, nodding "I guess you're right. And maybe it did." She chuckled, before becoming more serious and shaking her head "Sadly I can't say for sure, truth be told, my eyes are capable of seeing through darkness, but down there even I was pretty much blind."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
Nevin chuckles. He stood up and pulled out enough to pay for the meal and set it on the table "I can imagine they miss you as well. How many pets do you have?"

"Oh I can't really count, there's too many really."

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Kayle View Post
Kayle nodded once more as she watched some fish swim on by,

"Indeed," she paused for a moment, deciding to change the topic, "there's quite a variety of marine life here... Aren't some carnivorous?"

Nami nodded "Yes, but I've trained them to only eat what I give them."

Ask Gem Knight

04-23-2013

Quote:
Nami smiled, nodding "I guess you're right. And maybe it did." She chuckled, before becoming more serious and shaking her head "Sadly I can't say for sure, truth be told, my eyes are capable of seeing through darkness, but down there even I was pretty much blind."
"There are things there aren't supposed to been seen, I think. I can't quite understand, why are the depths of the ocean so dark and scary, while the rest of it is just so... beautiful?" - Taric spreads his arms widely, gesturing towards the Aquarium - "So much color, so much variety, it's just fabulous" - he smiled

Vinsancenara

04-23-2013

A letter arrives:

Dear Champions and Summoners,

I'm inviting you to come try out my cafe, it's got red interior for you dark ones and outside patio for you lighted ones, a swimming pool for the water lovers and a Garden for those who love flowers to sit by.

What one could need to enjoy and relax with a nice meal with the company of others. Please, when you get the chance, come stop by "LaLuna's MidDay Cafe" on the outskirts of Demacia.

I have a special rosery soup for you to try, or something simple imported from other locations.

To any Yordles who receive this invitation, I have cupcakes that I custom make to your liking. So please come and stop by when you have the opportunity.

~LaLuna~
-Owner of MidDay Cafe-

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-24-2013

A small cough escaped Tybresa's lips as she tried to speak before she weakly paddled towards the edge of the aquarium.

Don't ... don't worry about it, Nami. Can we just ... take it a little bit slower this time?

Ask Fortune

04-24-2013

Quote:
Nami continued to blush, trying to take her mind off how close Sarah was to her "Water...Lux? Are we really that similar?"
"Yes, very much." Sarah replied. "Though you blush even more~."

Xander Blade

04-24-2013

Quote:
"Oh I can't really count, there's too many really."
"hehe fair enough" He nodded "well i will see you later then" He waved as he took his leaver.

Ask Nami

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"There are things there aren't supposed to been seen, I think. I can't quite understand, why are the depths of the ocean so dark and scary, while the rest of it is just so... beautiful?" - Taric spreads his arms widely, gesturing towards the Aquarium - "So much color, so much variety, it's just fabulous" - he smiled

"It's just so dark, it's like, they can't see anyway, why make the effort to create something worth looking at?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandora View Post
A small cough escaped Tybresa's lips as she tried to speak before she weakly paddled towards the edge of the aquarium.

Don't ... don't worry about it, Nami. Can we just ... take it a little bit slower this time?

Nami held her back as she went up and held the ledge of the aquarium, rubbing it gently "Of course, you don't need to do anything you don't feel ready to do."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Yes, very much." Sarah replied. "Though you blush even more~."

Nami pouts "I don't...blush...that much do I?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Nevin View Post
"hehe fair enough" He nodded "well i will see you later then" He waved as he took his leaver.

Nami waved and waited a few minutes before leaving as well.

Àsk Kayle

04-25-2013

Quote:
Nami nodded "Yes, but I've trained them to only eat what I give them."
Kayle tilted her head,

"Interesting, if I may ask, what kind of food do you give them?"

Apex Fish

04-25-2013

Why are you the worst support in league? Do you ever feel jealous of how other champions are far more useful than you for CC and tanking, like Thresh?