Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

05-09-2013

Sarah walked in once again, this time dressed normally. She rolled a keg along, full of rapture rum.

"Hello~." She cooed.

Ézrëal

05-09-2013

Ezreal wandered into Ryze's office once again, this time carrying a long crystallized walking stick with him. The stick appeared to have some form of a blue energy source filled halfway up.

"Hey Ryze. Just the mage I've been looking for," Ezreal greeted, "I found this staff in a temple around Demacia, and I was wondering if you could tell me how it works. It seems whenever someone uses magic on it, it just absorbs the magic. Except for light magic, it just reflects that."

Ask Gem Knight

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"I agree wholly. Strategy is necessary; forcing us champions to go beyond what we were meant to do - I will allow a summoner to play me as 'AD' the moment I don armor, pick up a sword, and spin around whilst screaming 'DEMACIAAAAAA!' - is another matter entirely. However, variance within our intended role is more than welcome. It simply peeves me how the shifting whims of summoners prevent champions from being summoned...." Ryze crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "Anyways, how has your life been treating you?"
"Life has been calm and pleasant. Less times in the fields gave me more time to focus on my own projects, and even visiting other champions, which was something I hadn't done in a while. Can complain about no matter at all, I would be a fool to say that my life is perfect, but so far things are going very well" - Taric smiled - "And may I ask, how has been yours?"

Ásk Ryze

05-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah walked in once again, this time dressed normally. She rolled a keg along, full of rapture rum.

"Hello~." She cooed.
Ryze Pulled his nose from the depths of his book to greet Sarah...Before his face instantly grew downcast after seeing the whole keg of rum. "I thought you were going to bring a bottle, at most. I certainly hope that you do not intend upon having us drink the whole thing...Besides that, how have you been?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal wandered into Ryze's office once again, this time carrying a long crystallized walking stick with him. The stick appeared to have some form of a blue energy source filled halfway up.

"Hey Ryze. Just the mage I've been looking for," Ezreal greeted, "I found this staff in a temple around Demacia, and I was wondering if you could tell me how it works. It seems whenever someone uses magic on it, it just absorbs the magic. Except for light magic, it just reflects that."
"Hm...Would you mind if I took a closer look at it? That seems intriguing indeed...." Ryze looked the staff over. "Perhaps run a few tests..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Life has been calm and pleasant. Less times in the fields gave me more time to focus on my own projects, and even visiting other champions, which was something I hadn't done in a while. Can complain about no matter at all, I would be a fool to say that my life is perfect, but so far things are going very well" - Taric smiled - "And may I ask, how has been yours?"
"Quite similar. I've had plenty of time for my studies, and have had plenty of time for myself as well." he replied.

Ézrëal

05-11-2013

Quote:

"Hm...Would you mind if I took a closer look at it? That seems intriguing indeed...." Ryze looked the staff over. "Perhaps run a few tests..."
"Be my guest," Ezreal exclaimed, "This thing's as hard as steel so don't worry about breaking it. Trust me I've tried."

Ezreal handed the staff off to Ryze. If he were to perform any sort of magic on it, he would find it would all simply get absorbed into the crystal, adding to the blue hue inside. He would also find out whatever material it was made of seems to be nearly indestructible, almost like diamonds.

Ask Fortune

05-12-2013

Quote:
Ryze Pulled his nose from the depths of his book to greet Sarah...Before his face instantly grew downcast after seeing the whole keg of rum. "I thought you were going to bring a bottle, at most. I certainly hope that you do not intend upon having us drink the whole thing...Besides that, how have you been?"
"That's not physically possible." Sarah cooed. "But that won't stop me from trying~!"

She grinned, setting it up.

"I've been fine." She said. "You?"

Ask Gem Knight

05-12-2013

Quote:
"Quite similar. I've had plenty of time for my studies, and have had plenty of time for myself as well." he replied.
"Time for yourself? So, the rumors are true, you have finally spend time outside studying magic tomes" - he chuckled - "No offense of course. But I've also heard rumors of you seeing Miss Fortune... What is that about?"

Ásk Ryze

05-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
"Be my guest," Ezreal exclaimed, "This thing's as hard as steel so don't worry about breaking it. Trust me I've tried."

Ezreal handed the staff off to Ryze. If he were to perform any sort of magic on it, he would find it would all simply get absorbed into the crystal, adding to the blue hue inside. He would also find out whatever material it was made of seems to be nearly indestructible, almost like diamonds.
Ryze took the rod, almost protective of it as he shook a finger at Ezreal. "How many times have I told you to not attempt at breaking blatantly magical objects?? You could have blown up the entire institute!" Satisfied, he began examining the staff with both his own spells and a variety of hextech contraptions. "Hmmm....Most interesting indeed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"That's not physically possible." Sarah cooed. "But that won't stop me from trying~!"

She grinned, setting it up.

"I've been fine." She said. "You?"
Ryze sighed. "There's no getting through to you, is there?" He shook his head, a bemused half-smile upon his face. "I have been well. Still rather inactive; it would seems I have, yet again, fallen out of 'the meta'." Ryze shrugged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
"Time for yourself? So, the rumors are true, you have finally spend time outside studying magic tomes" - he chuckled - "No offense of course. But I've also heard rumors of you seeing Miss Fortune... What is that about?"
Ryze nodded and chuckled with Taric....Until he mentioned Sarah, upon which his face grew downcast and perturbed. "Taric, there is nothing between her and I....At least..I don't think there is. You know that I have never been good at assessing such situations. I am still, effectively, married to my work, and I shall remain in such a situation as long as it works for me. Perhaps, someday, I will make a commitment to a 'special someone'....But I am unsure of when that day will come."

Ask Gem Knight

05-14-2013

Taric bit his lower lip - "Oh, sorry about that. I'm not usually this rude with my questions, but it was a question that has been perturbing everyone who has heard the rumors. Although by now people don't now if you've actually seen her outside the fields, and I guess it's better if you keep it that way and let all rumors die" - He smiled friendly

Ask Fortune

05-14-2013

Quote:
Ryze sighed. "There's no getting through to you, is there?" He shook his head, a bemused half-smile upon his face. "I have been well. Still rather inactive; it would seems I have, yet again, fallen out of 'the meta'." Ryze shrugged.
"Really?" Sarah asked. "I didn't think you stunning types ever really dropped from favor."