Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Brolaf

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Brolaf somehow dissappeared after the Time Lock wore off. He's a busy bro.

However, the popcorn made a mess, as he doesn't take it with him.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Brolaf View Post
Brolaf somehow dissappeared after the Time Lock wore off. He's a busy bro.

However, the popcorn made a mess, as he doesn't take it with him.
Ryze glanced towards-.... Brolaf had vanished just as quickly as he had appeared, leaving behind his food. Ryze huffed in annoyance. Oh we'll.... He'd need to talk with Brolaf about the teleportation sometime soon.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

04-25-2013

(Slam bumpin' JAM!)
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7QTjmc9RGs8)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Mrs. Ryze what was the last thing you witness when you last time saw Zyra and Diana together? Do you remember? Or maybe heard anything?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

04-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Mrs. Ryze what was the last thing you witness when you last time saw Zyra and Diana together? Do you remember? Or maybe heard anything?
".........Mrs. Ryze?? surely you don't think I am a woman... Anyways, it's been a while since I have seen either of them, much longer since I've seen both at once....I'm a bit of a shut-in."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

Senior Member

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
".........Mrs. Ryze?? surely you don't think I am a woman... Anyways, it's been a while since I have seen either of them, much longer since I've seen both at once....I'm a bit of a shut-in."
(( sorry! Dx ))

Mr. Ryze it was a foggy day remember? All you can hear that time be fore you go in you heard moans.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
(( sorry! Dx ))

Mr. Ryze it was a foggy day remember? All you can hear that time be fore you go in you heard moans.
"Summoner, go home. You've had too much to drink. I rember no such thing."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

Senior Member

04-26-2013

A small package arrives for Ryze, appearing to have been sent from the Institute itself. On the top read a note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Package!
Dear Ryze,

Here's your tear back. Sorry it took so long, Alice has a tendency to lose things often.

-Signed Sammantha.
Inside would indeed be the Tear of the Goddess crystal, nearly half full.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Fortune

Senior Member

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"I cannot say that I can think of anything..." Ryze replied, shrugging. If that is, indeed, all, then I bid you good day and farewell." He smiled and bowed.
Sarah snapped out of it, smirking at the bow.

"How courteous." She said. "Alright, bye for now, Ryze~."

And with that, she walked out.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

Senior Member

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AODRG View Post
A small package arrives for Ryze, appearing to have been sent from the Institute itself. On the top read a note.



Inside would indeed be the Tear of the Goddess crystal, nearly half full.
Ryze looked to the package... He was glad that they got the crystal back to him. Perhaps he would pay them a visit sometime.