Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Angel Knight

12-16-2012

"I figured as much" Kayle replied, stopping "My world is very little know in Runeterra.. I suppose I was just curious."

テ《k Ryze

12-16-2012

"I understand. Were I in your place, I would tear the world asunder searching for a way home." Ryze said."If I do find anything about your kind, or your world, then I will let you know."

SentinelOfPain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

"Hello, Ryze," my voice a faint whisper, "I'm glad to finally meet your acquaintance, face to face that is. I favor you as a champion in mid lane as I find you very competent in your role. Tell me, great mage, have you ever considered darker magics such as necromancy or soul-binding? You have studied more than most and have dedicated your entire life to the pursuit of magic, but the type you favor seems so... limited."

After a brief moment of silence, I continue, "I would ask you the same question pertaining to fire wielding and perhaps other arcane forms, but I am most specifically curious about necromancy."

Dojel

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by チsk Ryze View Post
Ryze nodded. "I do indeed enjoy reading, and I have dabbled in runecrafting before. Why do you ask?"
For two reasons: Is there a language amongst magical writing, and if so, do you understand it. Also, is it possible to add some kind of magic to something you craft, while you barely even realise you have access to any kind of magic at all?

The Angel Knight

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by チsk Ryze View Post
"I understand. Were I in your place, I would tear the world asunder searching for a way home." Ryze said."If I do find anything about your kind, or your world, then I will let you know."
"I cannot return home.." Kayle replied "Not until my business is finished here.. and Morgana is dead."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2012

Thornmage,

I am Geokhan.

Have you ever taken the time to study the magic of the Brackern?

If not, and you're free, I would be eager to explore my own gifts and see what secrets you could help me unlock. I heard you worked with Taric and figured you would enjoy the opportunity.

Pumpkin Raven

12-17-2012

Why do you not tell us whats on that scroll of yours? We will find out eventually.... for better or for worse.

テ《k Ryze

12-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Angel Knight View Post
"I cannot return home.." Kayle replied "Not until my business is finished here.. and Morgana is dead."
"Revenge gets you nowhere." Ryze sagely replied. "Those who live solely for revenge find themselves dead inside after their vengeance has been exacted. Tell me, Kayle, why do you loathe your sister so much?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Thornmage,

I am Geokhan.

Have you ever taken the time to study the magic of the Brackern?

If not, and you're free, I would be eager to explore my own gifts and see what secrets you could help me unlock. I heard you worked with Taric and figured you would enjoy the opportunity.
"Before coming to the Leage, I did not know that the Brackern existed." Ryze said. "Your proposal does indeed seem intriguing.....I do believe that I will take you up on that offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin Raven View Post
Why do you not tell us whats on that scroll of yours? We will find out eventually.... for better or for worse.
"Never." Ryze said flatly, glairing the summoner in the eyes as magical energy started to arc across his fingers. "As I have said before, the scroll is an abomination. I must keep it from those who would use it's power for ill...And that most certainly includes the rest of the League, summoners and champions alike."

Dojel

12-18-2012

((Hey Ryze, missed my post))

テ《k Ryze

12-18-2012

(Sorry.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
For two reasons: Is there a language amongst magical writing, and if so, do you understand it. Also, is it possible to add some kind of magic to something you craft, while you barely even realise you have access to any kind of magic at all?
"Text itself is not magical, but certain runic scripts can be imbued with magical properties." Ryze said. "As for your other question....It is possible that the individual in question may have a latent magical talent, but that will need to be looked into for anyone to be certain. However, you would need to have crafted something with existing magical properties, such as a rune or crystal, into the weapon, or have someone with magical abilities imbue the weapon itself during or after it's creation in order for it to have magical properties."