Ask Ryze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ásk Ryze

12-15-2012

Ryze lifted his gaze from the heavy tome he carried just long enough to notice the summoners, champions, and others patiently waiting outside the doors of his study. He had little doubt they were here to ask questions of him and waste his time. He sighed, and gestured for those waiting outside to enter. "It seems I cannot forever avoid your probing questions. Very well, ask away."

(Let's see how this goes, then. First champion, by the way...)

Ásk Ryze

12-16-2012

(Desperate bumpage...)

DearCorki

12-16-2012

The Daring Bombardier know as Corki somehow pushing his way through the crowds, politely of course, and stood in front of the very changed Human. He had heard of this question many times and as such, decided to have a little fun.

"Mr Ryze, Ah was wonderin', What is yah breakfast of champions?"

((-slam dunk-))

Ásk Ryze

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DearCorki View Post
The Daring Bombardier know as Corki somehow pushing his way through the crowds, politely of course, and stood in front of the very changed Human. He had heard of this question many times and as such, decided to have a little fun.

"Mr Ryze, Ah was wonderin', What is yah breakfast of champions?"

((-slam dunk-))
"It seems everyone enjoys asking that question. I personally prefer eggs, fried or scrambled, with a pinch of salt." Ryze replied.

Slash7

12-16-2012

how can reading books shapes your body?

Ásk Ryze

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash7 View Post
how can reading books shapes your body?
Ryze's left eyebrow rose upward. "I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to ask. Perhaps you could clarify exactly what you are trying to ask me?"

Slash7

12-16-2012

well u look a bit bulky
as do you do some specific workout or something?

Ásk Ryze

12-16-2012

Quote:
well u look a bit bulky
as do you do some specific workout or something?
"Ahhh...Now I see what you were trying to say." Ryze said, stroking his beard as he thought for a moment. "Yes, I do some weight-lifting, but that is mostly to stay in shape. I get most of my exercise just from being in the League; have you ever tried running laps between inhibitors? I'll suffice to say it's no short jog."

Slash7

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk Ryze View Post
"Ahhh...Now I see what you were trying to say." Ryze said, stroking his beard as he thought for a moment. "Yes, I do some weight-lifting, but that is mostly to stay in shape. I get most of my exercise just from being in the League; have you ever tried running laps between inhibitors? I'll suffice to say it's no short jog."
i suppose that trying to farm from all the lanes is kinda hard too

if you are master of lighting have u tried to recharge your mana by getting striked by thunder?

Ásk Ryze

12-16-2012

Quote:
i suppose that trying to farm from all the lanes is kinda hard too

if you are master of lighting have u tried to recharge your mana by getting striked by thunder?
Ryze raised a finger, catching his questioner's mistake. "I don't use lightning, I wield Thorn Magic. So, no. I have not intentionally gotten myself struck by lightning."