Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How long do you have to be friends before you can gift someone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ecklipze

12-28-2012

but what if u ignor them and un ignor them

Azerr

12-29-2012

yeah i really wanna gift my brother something but i cant because we just became friends -.-

Talishi

12-29-2012

Trying to gift my bro something as well this whole restriction thing is pointless, please remove it

Endur1337

12-29-2012

Yea that problem I'm having is, On total accident bout 3 days ago I accidently ignored him haha. He's my Real life friend and we have been playing this game for over 2 years together LOL..

O well guess I can't get my friend a skin. haha, really his loss not mine I just want a cool LOGO ZOMG

AndyPizzaGuy

12-31-2012

man that sucks because I really wanted to buy my friend who just started a skin for his favorite champion, kha zix. Oh well guess ill just buy him an RP card. but its not the same.

ArisingMonster

01-03-2013

This rule is stupid. As long as you're friends and they are willing to buy that should be the case. I am all for the lvls part but not the time one.

Xanocide

02-08-2013

what about for lunar revel?

Malbeque

02-08-2013

You have to have been friends for 2 weeks, per this:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/23017942-Lunar-Revel-2013

Northernhosp

02-15-2013

Quote:
ForTehAnarchy:
What about those of us who cant gift because LoL glitched and ignored the friend were trying to gift while we were honoring them?

What is the point of that requirement? All its done is cause problems, and kept summoners from being able to gift people because of glitches and missclicks. I dont see any reason for such a requirement, if anything its hurting sales, and causing the help forum to fill up with people who are rightfully upset that they cant gift the people they want to...

i agree wth is the point of this even if its on fake accounts still making profit for LoL as an account this is a dumb decision period.

SKET Dance

02-16-2013

Quote:
:

Its not fair.....So anyone tell me like for instance i added a family member recently but after 2012 how long would it take me or him to be able to gift each other?