How long do you have to be friends before you can gift someone?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foos Bro DAH

12-15-2012

Anyone know? Want to give my brother Lee Sin but we just became friends on league.

Vinterheim

12-16-2012

bump, i'd like to know aswell

NobodyIRL

12-16-2012

they have to be level 10 to receive gift, and you have to be 20 to give gifts, hope this helps, as Lee Sin is a favorite of mine

Silent hitman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

got the same problem

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-19-2012

In order to give a gift to someone during this season's gifting system trial the need to have been on your friends list since before December 11.

vicrawrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2012

So i just got my account back recently after being 'hacked' and all my friends were deleted and blocked. I have re-added most of them, and i was wondering, since i was friends with most of them before december 11 but only just re-added them, is there any chance for me to gift or for them to gift to me?

ForTehAnarchy

12-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
In order to give a gift to someone during this season's gifting system trial the need to have been on your friends list since before December 11.
What about those of us who cant gift because LoL glitched and ignored the friend were trying to gift while we were honoring them?

What is the point of that requirement? All its done is cause problems, and kept summoners from being able to gift people because of glitches and missclicks. I dont see any reason for such a requirement, if anything its hurting sales, and causing the help forum to fill up with people who are rightfully upset that they cant gift the people they want to...

vicrawrr

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTehAnarchy View Post
What about those of us who cant gift because LoL glitched and ignored the friend were trying to gift while we were honoring them?

What is the point of that requirement? All its done is cause problems, and kept summoners from being able to gift people because of glitches and missclicks. I dont see any reason for such a requirement, if anything its hurting sales, and causing the help forum to fill up with people who are rightfully upset that they cant gift the people they want to...
its also preventing people from hacking everyone else's accounts and gifting themselves
i think it makes sense but you're right, there are a few flaws to it

ForTehAnarchy

12-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicrawrr View Post
its also preventing people from hacking everyone else's accounts and gifting themselves
i think it makes sense but you're right, there are a few flaws to it
but in order for that to happen someone would have to have a list of account names and passwords of people with RP to spend on gifts, idk about you, but i dont leave RP just sitting around after i buy it, i use it immidiately...

This would be a novel idea IF LoL had the capability of remembering how long someones been on your friends list regaurdless if you ignore them by accident... Theres got to be a better way...

FYHNYD

Recruiter

12-27-2012

No gifts for me