Screen Slowly Getting Smaller With Every Click

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-13-2010

So I ran into an interesting bug after getting out of a game. It took the normal really long time to bring up the post-game stats, and in that time I had received a friend invite from someone I just played with. I had to open up my notifications in the lower right corner to accept the invite and as I went to close the notifications box afterward, that's when the error occurred. I would click the minimize notifications button and my post-game window would get just a tiny bit smaller and the notifications would still be up. I tried to click it again, and the same thing happened. A little smaller, and the notifications stayed up. I did this a few times to see if it was just a fluke thing, but it kept happening after the next 5 clicks. I then got an invite to another game, declined it (cause I had to log off), and then was able to minimize the notifications window.

I figured I'd post it up in case, even though it was kind of a minor thing.

HadMan

10-16-2010

Were you using the Mac magic mouse?

Racecar0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-16-2010

Nope. I find that the Magic Mouse is terrible for gaming.