Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Screen Slowly Getting Smaller With Every Click

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Racecar0

Recruiter

10-13-2010

So I ran into an interesting bug after getting out of a game. It took the normal really long time to bring up the post-game stats, and in that time I had received a friend invite from someone I just played with. I had to open up my notifications in the lower right corner to accept the invite and as I went to close the notifications box afterward, that's when the error occurred. I would click the minimize notifications button and my post-game window would get just a tiny bit smaller and the notifications would still be up. I tried to click it again, and the same thing happened. A little smaller, and the notifications stayed up. I did this a few times to see if it was just a fluke thing, but it kept happening after the next 5 clicks. I then got an invite to another game, declined it (cause I had to log off), and then was able to minimize the notifications window.

I figured I'd post it up in case, even though it was kind of a minor thing.

HadMan

10-16-2010

Were you using the Mac magic mouse?

Racecar0

Recruiter

10-16-2010

Nope. I find that the Magic Mouse is terrible for gaming.